Where Do We Go From Here?

Billy86

On 11/8/2022 at 3:34 PM, vegas492 said:

Yah know?  You had me for a while.  Till you talked about the Love pick dooming a franchise.  You do realize the success they had right after that pick, right?  for years.  And with a little luck, one of them, or two of them could have ended with a new shiny trophy in the case. 

And... the Smith's brought a lot of wins to the organization.  

You bring up Bakh's name.  He was re-signed before the injury.  Are you really saying to let a franchise LT walk when he is 29 or so?  Especially one that is close friends with your cornerstone piece in Rodgers?  And...Rodgers...he was still really good at the time of that re-signing.

I get the anger, and I do agree that a shake up needs to happen on a few levels.  Those points you brought up just didn't make a ton of sense to me.  

Nuke it from orbit

Sigourney Weaver Aliens GIF

On 11/9/2022 at 9:50 AM, R T said:

This is just irrational fan crap, hopefully you don't make your own real-life decisions with that mindset. Because the Packers hit a little choppy water doesn't mean the plan should be to blow up the ship and kill everyone onboard.   

After today's loss to the Cowboys nuke the franchise and start over. Fire everyone.

I don't know where we go from here, but this draft does not look impressive. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of guys who jump off the screen from a talent standpoint. On defense you have Will Anderson and Jalen Carter as blue-chip prospects on defense. There is a big drop off after that with Jared Verse, Kelee Ringo, Andre Carter and Myles Murphy. Murphy hasn't really impressed this year either. 

On offense there is nothing really to write home about. A few quarterbacks, all of which have warts. A couple of offensive linemen, the best being Skoronski, who might be better inside in the NFL. A few more tackles but none are sure fire NFL players. Then you have the TE from Notre Dame who is a nice player but top 10 no way.