Is this the Bucs turning point?

NeptunePenguins

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

No, BUT the NFC is so weak/wide open this year that they’re definitely still a strong contender. 

Its top heavy, but bucs cant match up with vikings or nfc east. Or likely seattle

Not for 3 games in a row if they even make playoffs

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

The Bucs sucked today. They won because the Rams don't have a functional OL and Morris didn't have the balls to get out of prevent defense and come after Brady on the final drive. Maybe they'll have a turning point in the future, but today wasn't it. What today did prove is the Rams aren't going anywhere this year. I figured as much when they did nothing at the deadline. But this awful loss cemented it. The Rams might be a decent team when/if they get their starting OGs back (Bobby Evans may have had the worst OG game in NFL history). But they're not going anywhere near the Super Bowl this year.

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

It seems to be happening now......

They look impressive but offense still has missed a lot of opportunities and you absolutely have to take into consideration that this is a brutal game for Seahawks considering the travel.  Really don't know why the NFL chose the Seahawks for this, seems kind of unfair.  

Just now, iknowcool said:

They look impressive but offense still has missed a lot of opportunities and you absolutely have to take into consideration that this is a brutal game for Seahawks considering the travel.  Really don't know why the NFL chose the Seahawks for this, seems kind of unfair.  

I thought the difference in travel was only about 300 miles no? Like it was just under 5300 miles for Seattle and just under 5000 miles for Tampa (Seattle is almost the same latitude as Munich 47.6062° N for Seattle and 48.1372° N with Tampa at 27.9506° N. 

I do agree that Seattle is certainly underperforming which helps Tampa today. I do think games against the 49ers and Bengals will be their real tests this season. For Tampa I mean.