Week 10: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Chargers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

One thing I do LOVE about today's game is the equal run distribution between CMC and Mitchell. It doesn't even have to be equal but I was hoping Shanny would use Mitchell quite a bit and CMC wouldn't have more than 18 touches. On pace for a game like that. 

Finish this thing with a TD offense, please! 

I would like it more if we didn't utilize CMC in the most vanilla "you're just a running back" way possible. I'll go back and watch later, I may very well be wrong, but he has not been lined up as a receiver much from I've paid attention to 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

We have nearly a 100 more yards than the Chargers and are losing. How does this always happen? Lol, the Chargers averaging only 4.8 YPP now. 

I think Kyle lacks a certain degree of killer instinct. Like, I think he would be happy to win every game 20-17 and doesn't really have any interest in putting his foot down. 

• Like 3

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Every team complains about calls going against their team but I think objectively we have been screwed a few times tonight. Deebo should have gotten 15 yards on the face mask that went uncalled for some reason. 

Yeah, and there have been several of the half and halfs that we haven’t gotten. Those just happen. Not to mention the two clean false starts committed by the right tackle. Again. Can happen. Them all going the Chargers’ way is unlikely.

Just now, Forge said:

I think Kyle lacks a certain degree of killer instinct. Like, I think he would be happy to win every game 20-17 and doesn't really have any interest in putting his foot down. 

Plus, there was a blocked punt and we unluckily lost a possession due to a fumble. Having more bites at the apple matters.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

On that td in the Rams game, the color guy made a great point.. "Deebo, you're just supposed to run for 6 yards and get tackled there! Run the clock!"

Seems like Kyle cares more about T.O.P than points sometimes

• Like 2