Week 10: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Chargers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, adamq said:

On that td in the Rams game, the color guy made a great point.. "Deebo, you're just supposed to run for 6 yards and get tackled there! Run the clock!"

Seems like Kyle cares more about T.O.P than points sometimes

TOP and 40 rushes 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I would like it more if we didn't utilize CMC in the most vanilla "you're just a running back" way possible. I'll go back and watch later, I may very well be wrong, but he has not been lined up as a receiver much from I've paid attention to 

Today overall Shanny has not been all that creative. I think he just felt we would be able to run all over the Chargers and had a big advantage there.

I mean we do have 353 yards and are averaging 6 YPP so the offense has moved the ball, but still only have 19 points which is unacceptable. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Today overall Shanny has not been all that creative. I think he just felt we would be able to run all over the Chargers and had a big advantage there.

I mean we do have 353 yards and are averaging 6 YPP so the offense has moved the ball, but still only have 19 points which is unacceptable. 

Maybe field goals from the 1.5 yard line are bad, actually?

• Like 2