Week 10: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Chargers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Omenihu was so good today.

Great INT by Hufanga. 

Not a pretty win, but a win nonetheless. 

Time to go on a big run here! One down, a bunch of wins to go!

The defense allowed 238 yards but only like 150 after the first drive. DOMINANT! 

Omenihu is gonna be the Arden Key this year. Long may there be new Arden Keys.

• Like 3

This was an ugly win. I like Shanny more than most (keep in mind he's now 38-26 since 2019 which is probably a top 5-10 record since then) but this was not a good game for him

The defense was leaky to start but shut Herbert down in the 2nd half. Offense moved the ball well but kicking 2 FG's from inside the 2 yard line smh...if we convert 1 of them we score more points. And if you don't convert, the Chargers have the ball at their own 1 yard line

Overall we had a blocked punt, lost fumble inside our own 20 yard line, and a clear dropped TD pass from Aiyuk. And still pulled out the W. Not all of them will be pretty

Onto the Cards

• Like 3

That was not an easy INT for Hufanga btw. Mishandles it even slightly and the Chargers have life. Gipson for example has dropped 3 INT's this year that hit him straight in the chest.

It would have been tough even for a WR i think. In close games you need plays like this.

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 2

Of the 50 total attempts(rushes/targets) here is the breakdown. 20 touches for Mitchell, 20 for CMC and 10 for Deebo. I'd glad Mitchell will still be involved this is too much out of wack. No slants or bubble screens for Deebo...not even the reverse run we use to use for him. 

9 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

That was not an easy INT for Hufanga btw. Mishandles it even slightly and the Chargers have life. Gipson for example has dropped 3 INT's this year that hit him straight in the chest.

It would have been tough even for a WR i think. In close games you need plays like this.

Yeah, and we needed a play from Hufanga. The special plays are why he’s on the field. When he’s not making those special plays, he is missing tackles more than you like and he was straight the main reason that they got into the end zone the first time (unless the corner was supposed to be in deep 4ths on the play, but it sure didn’t look like it).

Edited by JIllg
  • Like 1