Week 10: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Chargers

J-ALL-DAY

A win is a win and I’m happy, but jeez Kyle still can’t make it happen on Offense! It’s embarrassing, you’re playing a team who has been injured so badly and yet you have so much fire power and only 22 points. It’s not Jimmy either, he made some nice throws surprisingly today and made the throws that Kyle called. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

😂

I mean, it lacks any context whatsoever, but it's always hilarious

Yeah, I mean. The 2019 playoff games count towards that getting an A on the group project while getting carried. Last year’s playoff games. But not tonight’s game. Man made plays. He’s having a good year. I didn’t even count a turnover worthy play today. Now, they ran the ball 40 times, but still.

2 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Yeah, I mean. The 2019 playoff games count towards that getting an A on the group project while getting carried. Last year’s playoff games. But not tonight’s game. Man made plays. He’s having a good year. I didn’t even count a turnover worthy play today. Now, they ran the ball 40 times, but still.

He was really good tonight

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Yeah I was just thinking if he had any TWPs tonight, couldn't remember off the top of my head. Seemed steady. Came up huge on a couple of third downs. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He was really good tonight

Really was. Even on the double and triple clutches, it looked like we got outschemed. On a couple, we just couldn’t pass protect (though why Khalil Mack didn’t get the chipping that Bosa got is another thing). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

"When you do nothing on the group project but still get an A"

Grant Cohn's been saying that about Jimmy Garoppolo since 2019... then Mina Kimes stole it and now everyone says it lol.

Funny when Mina said it, because I believe last year Russell did everything for the Seahawks, and got an F. 

6 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Really was. Even on the double and triple clutches, it looked like we got outschemed. On a couple, we just couldn’t pass protect (though why Khalil Mack didn’t get the chipping that Bosa got is another thing). 

49er fans have lost all sense of what good QB play.

jimmy plays an entire game without throwing and INT and 49er fans are just putty in his hands.

4 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

49er fans have lost all sense of what good QB play.

jimmy plays an entire game without throwing and INT and 49er fans are just putty in his hands.

He also ran for a TD and would have had a passing TD if Aiyuk didn't drop it. And he came up big on third down. 

At least disguise your disgust for him better lol. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2