2022 GDT Da Steelers 2-6 Host Da Saints 3-6

Steeler Hitman

In other news, Chase Claypool had a whopping 1 catch for 8 yards performance. They must be scheming away from him and sabotaging him….lol. I personally look forward to that last first round pick, given that the Bears are about to lose to the Lions. 

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Broncos lost. Lol. 

rather be our 3-6 than theirs

we have a chance to grow due to cap room/3 top 50 picks/being young while they have to "run it back" with a 34 yr old russ next yr in a div with KC on top of that

Edited by August4th
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, August4th said:

rather be our 3-6 than theirs

we have a chance to grow due to cap room/3 top 50 picks/being young while they have to "run it back" with a 34 yr old russ next yr in a div with KC on top of that

They traded Chubb for a 1st. Random gut feeling but I think they look to move Jeudy/Hamler for a pick. I’d even put Simmons on that table. 

Im encouraged by some stuff I saw today, but its another rather meaningless win that doesn't move the needle whatsoever.   Just a bad team beating another bad team.   With TJ back, our defense will keep us in more games and we will likely win more than we should.   A 7+ win season does nothing but hurt us.  

• Like 2