Week 10 GDT - Bears vs Grumpy Cats

Sugashane

Just now, Madmike90 said:

Back over to you QB1...if he leads us down the field for a score here...I think all the question marks are gone on if he is the franchise.

It’s promising but can’t judge a player long term from short term successes 

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

The thing is when does it stop being short term? We are real close to it.

3-4 years imo. Still need to see more in the passing game specifically. But the last three weeks are definitely the smoothest offense i think I’ve seen as a bears fan. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

3-4 years imo. Still need to see more in the passing game specifically. But the last three weeks are definitely the smoothest offense i think I’ve seen as a bears fan. 

No way you can wait that long to decide if he is the guy to build around.

7 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Probably want to turn away bro, bc this team is probably going to win the next 3 or 4 games in a row.  

I'm all for the higher pick, but that opportunity has come and gone, I said in the offseason we are going to have to get used to winning games simply bc we have the  better QB.  How many games left on the schedule with a better QB than JF1.

This post is why Bears fans can be the worst and completely delusional. Just because Fields is playing well doesn't mean ~40 of the other 47 active players belonged anywhere else today but a professional football field. This team is still utter trash and they're going to lose the majority of their remaining games. The roster needs TONS of work

• Like 1