Week 10 GDT - Bears vs Grumpy Cats

Sugashane

Bears offenses has come alive the last three weeks and Fields has been playing at a star level, averaging 31PPG over the last three weeks.

Bears are leading the NFL in rushing by 246 yards, number to being the Ravens. Lions have the 2nd worst rushing defense behind only HOU (Bears are 3rd worst vs the run defensively). They also give up the most PPG in the league.

These murder kittens came out hot and were scoring 35 PPG over the first 4 weeks but have scored only 12 PPG the last 4.

Prediction - Fields/Monty/Herbert straight Forrest Gump the lions for 250 yards on the ground, Bears win 31-21.

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Bears offenses has come alive the last three weeks and Fields has been playing at a star level, averaging 31PPG over the last three weeks.

Bears are leading the NFL in rushing by 246 yards, number to being the Ravens. Lions have the 2nd worst rushing defense behind only HOU (Bears are 3rd worst vs the run defensively). They also give up the most PPG in the league.

These murder kittens came out hot and were scoring 35 PPG over the first 4 weeks but have scored only 12 PPG the last 4.

Prediction - Fields/Monty/Herbert straight Forrest Gump the lions for 250 yards on the ground, Bears win 31-21.

its for these reasons i ALMOST picked CHI to have the highest scoring game, but just couldn't pull the trigger on something so crazy sounding

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Maybe I'm looking too much into it but I LOVE seeing the hard-nosed fullback get the captain nod. Show the team that it isn't just about the glory spots, that anyone who excels will get recognition. That's a hard-nosed culture that is needed here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Maybe I'm looking too much into it but I LOVE seeing the hard-nosed fullback get the captain nod. Show the team that it isn't just about the glory spots, that anyone who excels will get recognition. That's a hard-nosed culture that is needed here. 

I agree with you...not even because it is a FB but just because he has been one of our top performers all season.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I am fine with 32-35 losses all rest of season.  

Truth be told I would prefer a win here...it's great than Fields is playing so well and I would love a higher draft pick but when your building culture you also need to build a winning mentality...teams we are over matched against I am all good with Fields looking great but losing...against a team where we are as talented if not more so? I want to smash them into the ground...

This game the big thing for me is Fields continues to progress as a passer as much as anything...would love to see him go for over 250 yards through the air and at least a couple of scores...let's scare the Lions for years to come by dominating this game...

If Fields keeps developing like he has been it will be super interesting to see when he starts to impact the Packers/Vikes/Lions draft strategy to try and match up to him. 

15 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Truth be told I would prefer a win here...it's great than Fields is playing so well and I would love a higher draft pick but when your building culture you also need to build a winning mentality...teams we are over matched against I am all good with Fields looking great but losing...against a team where we are as talented if not more so? I want to smash them into the ground...

This game the big thing for me is Fields continues to progress as a passer as much as anything...would love to see him go for over 250 yards through the air and at least a couple of scores...let's scare the Lions for years to come by dominating this game...

If Fields keeps developing like he has been it will be super interesting to see when he starts to impact the Packers/Vikes/Lions draft strategy to try and match up to him. 

We were 1 pick from drafting the greatest DLman in NFL history in 2014 because we beat the Browns in a meaningless game in December.   I could go on with other examples. 

If we can draft ahead of a QB needy team it could mean multiple first round picks.  

Not saying throw the games.  But I don't really care if we lose.   We let Mack, Quinn, Hicks, Nichols and Roquan Smith go.   Basically whole core of our front 7.   This is a tank year.

If you are going to tank.  Tank.

• Like 2