Week 10 GDT - Bears vs Grumpy Cats

Sugashane

Just now, Ty21 said:

Losing from a missed extra point 

And a BS hands to the face that took away Sanborns INT and lead to a TD. 

Plus numerous other phantom calls or ignored DPI. 

It's football but idk. Fields looked good for the most part and it helps the draft selection. 

• Like 3

The goal is to win, but all winning does right now is help future morale. But who on this roster now will be in the team in 2025? I think being in a better draft spot is preferable, despite how annoyed I am that we let this one slip. Also going to need to start seeing way more of Claypool to justify the very high 2nd round pick we might’ve wasted. 

• Like 2

This loss stings and I'm sure the Fields haters are going to say it was his fault that we lost, but Cairo missing that xp was huge and the penalties killed us all day. Without Fields this game isn't close and Detroit runs away with it 

This defense sorely needs some studs up the middle that can collapse the pocket because Goff had pretty much all day back there to find open receivers 

The only positive out of this is that at least we gained draft position today 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

The goal is to win, but all winning does right now is help future morale. But who on this roster now will be in the team in 2025? I think being in a better draft spot is preferable, despite how annoyed I am that we let this one slip. Also going to need to start seeing way more of Claypool to justify the very high 2nd round pick we might’ve wasted. 

Yeah, was going to chime in on Claypool. He has done nothing in 2 games and has been MIA. Right now it looks like a terrible trade. He has 24 games to get it right. Kmet has been getting better & better.