GDT: Cowboys @ Vikings - Dak Prescott vs. Kirko Chainz (Get your popcorn ready)

Tony7188

Just now, chumpy said:

Yup, he's back on the field

Kid probably doesn’t want to stay out. And we’ve seen it’s Nearly impossible to keep him from getting to where he wants. Haha

seriously though drag this man to the sidelines and get Jason peters to bear hug him down or something. 

6 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

Maybe we see  him play there when/if Tyron comes back in mid December 

That would be some really true injustice for Tyler. And even Connor, honestly, as he has played pretty well the last month and deserves a chance to keep getting better. Tyron should probably take a seat or start getting some practice reps at guard himself to step in when or in Connor struggles. Or Kellen needs to get creative with some sort of 6 man OL to close out games. Cause both of those guys shown they deserve to be out there where they've been, the rest of the season

Edited by Dallas94Ware

Just now, textaz03 said:

I did right after the swap, it was blacked out, but it’s on now, thanks 

Oops should have been patient.   But went adn started watching 1st half I missed on DvR....  oh well.....     so far I am very well pleased with the way Pollard ran  but a lot of that is just how solid our OL has been...    Pity Schultz didn't catch that dime for the TD on the first drive and on that 1st TD some real nice throws from Dak and catches by Gallup...    I will say it is NICE to see Parsons back up his words with play on the field. I so much wanted DLaw back when we resigned him to give us these type of games and frankly he NEVER DID, especially in the "big" games.