Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Y’all see what Kizer has to work with

idc what y’all say this team making my guy look worse than he is that pass was perfect 

Kizer's having a solid game. Passing well and picking good times to run with the ball. Team is letting him down...receivers, kicker, bad penalties etc.

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Y’all see what Kizer has to work with

idc what y’all say this team making my guy look worse than he is that pass was perfect 

Kizer does make pretty passes those aren't his issue. It's the 25% of terrible ones that haunt him.

Just now, dawgattack said:

You might want to treat yourself to a new TV for Christmas. Sorry that yours is down today.

I'm speaking in general. He has been terrible this year by NFL QB standards. He isn't getting a lot of help from his receivers but even if we had decent receivers all year he has still been bad thus far. He has to play better, like he has been playing this week and continue to do so. 

4 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

Kizer's having a solid game. Passing well and picking good times to run with the ball. Team is letting him down...receivers, kicker, bad penalties etc.

Exactly what i want from my backup qb. Kizer lacks the wow factor. I have yet yo see him make something out of nothing. 

That is all mc

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

it was a good throw to coleman, it was not a tight spiral and if was a foot further a head no doubt a TD. Still a very catchable ball. 

I'm a huge Corey Coleman homer and that was a TERRIBLE drop.  It hit him in the chest with nobody on top of him.  He's gotta catch that 10/10 times.

Archived