Week 12 GDT: CARP WEEK PART II

MWil23

6 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

not sure what you mean here. Peppers was pissed off for getting flagged on a BS call. 

Or was he feeling bad because Hue told him he played it wrong? It indeed was a BS call but Hue talked to Peppers immediately after the play and then Peppers was hitting himself in the head while pacing...a common reaction if someone thinks they may have messed up (which he may have thought after talking to his coach).  Or maybe Hue told him refs blew call. Hitting himself in head would be strange reaction if coach told him he played it right.

14 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Nah he's really bad. Unless there's a giant change in the last few weeks I'd be cool with him never seeing the field again. I'm not a stats guy, but on the eye test alone I think he's one of the worst QBs I've seen who have started more than a handful of games. 

Man you crazy 

your eyes ain’t working 

you did say you’d take Kessler over Kizer 

I think you might be over the hill

1 minute ago, brooks1957 said:

The official's last name should be "*****" instead of Hussey.

What a horrible excuse for an impartial judge of the game

To be fair to the referee, it was likely the back judge that made that call.  Hussey has to trust his judgment.  I do hope that the league does come forward and admit that it was a mistaken call.

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

To be fair to the referee, it was likely the back judge that made that call.  Hussey has to trust his judgment.  I do hope that the league does come forward and admit that it was a mistaken call.

the official who was right on top of the play didn't throw the flag. the guy who was far away from the play called it. that shouldn't be his call to make. 

On 11/21/2017 at 7:36 PM, brownie man said:

Honestly guys

We're gonna get blown out this week

I"m thinking 31 - 10

We just matchup really bad to Cinci 

we got Joe Thomas, Ogbah, Jamie Collins out

we're not winning 

But Next Week!!!! We're gonna win in LA I'm pretty confident in that 

Turned out like I thought it would 

but like I said 

I see us winning in LA

I might just do the GDT

Just now, H2ThaIzzo said:

the official who was right on top of the play didn't throw the flag. the guy who was far away from the play called it. that shouldn't be his call to make. 

Now that guy SHOULD have challenged his officiating partner.  (Looked like he was behind it, and was unsure about whether or not Peppers had hit him high or not.)

Still a lousy call.

Now that guy SHOULD have challenged his officiating partner.  (Looked like he was behind it, and was unsure about whether or not Peppers had hit him high or not.)

Still a lousy call.

the issue was that the call wasn't made for hitting him in the head/neck area. It was called for a hit on a defenseless receiver, which clearly the guy wasn't defenseless. 

Just now, H2ThaIzzo said:

the issue was that the call wasn't made for hitting him in the head/neck area. It was called for a hit on a defenseless receiver, which clearly the guy wasn't defenseless. 

I agree with you.  I just think that the guy "behind" the play also may not have been aware that he actually had hung onto the ball, and couldn't challenge his partner.  (We're two of the blind guys describing our parts of the elephant.)

blind-men-and-the-elephant.gif

What we can agree on is that it was a terrible call. 

I agree with you.  I just think that the guy "behind" the play also may not have been aware that he actually had hung onto the ball, and couldn't challenge his partner.  (We're two of the blind guys describing our parts of the elephant.)

blind-men-and-the-elephant.gif

What we can agree on is that it was a terrible call. 

thats what sucks about football man. Corey Coleman catches that pass in the end zone and Peppers doesn't get the BS call and there's your 14 point swing. Don't forget the BS PI call in the end zone on McCourty. 

That was a horrible call on Peppers. Horrible. I’ve seen guys like Kam, Berry, Weddle, Every Steeler Defender. Make ten times worse hits and get flagged. That was BS. Coleman really has come along. But he’s not a number 1 WR. Excited to see JG,Coleman, and Njuko all on the field at the same time. Kizer looked averaged at best. He made some nice throws but honestly the only reason we look at those as nice throws is because we haven’t seen them from any of our QBS. Those are throws that a QB should make. 

Chargers

Packers

Ravens

Bears

Steelers

Is there a win in there?  Possibly the Bears?  But I'm not sure.

Might want all 3 QBs active next week with the Chargers D-line.  

The Packers are beatable without Rodgers. The Bears. The Ravens we CAN beat if we don't turn the football over. 

31 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Chargers

Packers

Ravens

Bears

Steelers

Is there a win in there?  Possibly the Bears?  But I'm not sure.

Might want all 3 QBs active next week with the Chargers D-line.  

Packers are the only one that we can beat with starters in. Hudley is bad. 

Squeelers is a maybe because they just won’t care and i could them treating it like a preseason game. 

As for la, chic n balt... they gonna smash us

that is all

mc

Archived