Week 12 Gameday Thread (SNF Edition) - Green Bay Packers (4-7-0) @ Philadelphia Eagles (9-1-0)

Striker

I consider putting up 33 Vs that defense with a hurt QB and back up playing well somewhat of a success

getting an audition from Love and a higher draft pick (due to record) may be a bonus.

I consider Joe Barry a scoundrel. And same to MLF if he dosent move on.

Edited by Arthur Penske

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This team sucks, especially on defense. Let's not get it twisted. Best thing for now is that Love gets some snaps and he looks good but we still lose out.

Our defense just gave up ******* 400 yards rushing.

Good thing we finally drafted an ILB in the first round, right?

ILB is definitely about talent and not scheme, right?

• Like 1

Love played well.  It was against soft defense, but he was sharp and on target.  The entire offense was better today.  Eagles really are soft against the run.

Makes the decision by Packers management to give AR that ridiculous contract look even worse.  

Defense is still not a problem I am told.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I wish Love had Hurts' legs.

That dude is a freak. He lifts like a lineman. It’s not just the speed but the power in those gams that make him special even for the NFL. 

Love has some wheels. I think he’s really trying to show he can read and throw it because that is his biggest question mark. He doesn’t look totally natural throwing on the run but that is normal considering they have been rebuilding his footwork from the ground up. He could have picked up a first or at least very close to it on a few of those roll outs. 

Just now, hitnhope said:

Love played well.  It was against soft defense, but he was sharp and on target.  The entire offense was better today.  Eagles really are soft against the run.

Makes the decision by Packers management to give AR that ridiculous contract look even worse.  

Defense is still not a problem I am told.

Desperate people do desperate things....MURPHY needs to retire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

have to take the 3 there.  

You do, but they were always, getting the first if they got the inside. Love really impressed me, and I think it would have been good to give him the shot to make the big play on 4th even if it came up short. I think the game was effectively over there anyway, so, expose him to the high pressure moment there rather than at a alter stage. 

I'm not fuming about taking the FG or anything, I just think it was a good chance to let him make a statement. Even if he failed at it, his play to that point meant he was on house money for the 4th. Very, very happy with his display even if just a snippet. 

Anyway, it's 4.35am and I've got work at 9am so goodnight from me, but those last two drives made it feel worthwhile despite the loss. 

• Like 1