Todd Downing

deeluxx3

Nah.  A DUI is nothing.  It's an A misdemeanor.  Even if he gets convicted, he only has to do 48 hours in jail, which he'll probably not even do and go to a DUI center instead.

Then he'll have a permit instead of a license for a year and an air interlock device on his car.

Unless his BAC was above .2, in which case he will be in a little hot water if he gets convicted.

But I assume he'll get an attorney that's good enough to challenge it and get it reduced.  DUIs are pretty easy to defend.

SO STUPID man. You know when young men get caught up in this I get it. Still not ok but I understand at least we are all young and stupid once. But ay yo when grown dudes with A LOT to lose in a very public job to boot? Dumb. Anyways sticking to football don't need a warning lmao

He needs to be suspended a few games if not fired just for being DUMB. PLUS would be nice to see what Kelly can do with full control lol

Silly

Interested to see how bad his BAC was. Driving drunk at 100 mph he’s just lucky he didn’t hurt himself or someone else. Punishment won’t come down until court case is wrapped, which I’m sure wont  happen until the offseason. Might get a game to start next year assuming he’s still OC at that point.

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Interested to see how bad his BAC was. Driving drunk at 100 mph he’s just lucky he didn’t hurt himself or someone else. Punishment won’t come down until court case is wrapped, which I’m sure wont  happen until the offseason. Might get a game to start next year assuming he’s still OC at that point.

It's gonna be February or March before they get the results from the TBI lab.  We were setting cases out to March the other day for results to be back.

• Like 1