BDL 2022 Week 11 - Singapore Sentinels @ Death Valley Nightmare

RedGold

Who Wins?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Death Valley Nightmare

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2022 at 05:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Using his stats is dumb as he’s your fourth rusher and he isn’t likely getting 11 carries. 

That is true which is why I put the YPC in there as well. It was just nice to see he did well since I think he will be the RB1 in Buffalo next season.

Edited by SirA1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

You’re also playing against a pretty strong defensive front with two players on the interior who have not been good run blockers this year.

I never expected your vote for obvious reasons so continuing this nitpicking to justify things is not necessary.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Since you wanna box score scout Brendel struggles against the run, and Matt Feiler...poor guy, I am starting to remember why Pittsburgh got rid of him.

You do you.

Although Tyler Smith is a tank and I think he would be even better against the run inside as opposed to LT where he has been solid for Dallas

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I never expected your vote for obvious reasons so continuing this nitpicking to justify things is not necessary.

I wouldn’t have written a game plan for you if I had any ill will. I see the effort and energy you put in this week and I think it is unmatched except maybe week 1 from you? I like good game plans. I have more time this week being off work to look at things. Your guy Davante Adams is uncoverable one on one even 2 on 1 many times. There’s a lot of positives for you in this matchup. I haven’t gotten to write those out yet. But I’ll get to them!

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 10:22 AM, RedGold said:

Adams will be running a search route allowing him to adjust to the coverage DV deploys

This is where I think Singapore has the most success. Adams and Carr have great chemistry and trust obviously and this is the type of bingo shots that keep an offense moving particularly on 3rd down. The man he is deploying is bracketing Adams and in single high he said he would go deep. So that would be an interesting approach. 

Interesting gameplan on both sides by Singapore. I like their offense minus the Daniel Jones stuff. I'd have liked more passing but DV lets Singapore have more freedom in the run. Still I think they should do enough to slow the run game and DV should get a few more sustained drives.

Well, this feels likea throwback run the ball all day game.  DV has the advantage in the run game as the Sing depth is not great but I do like they finally have Nwosu at edge and not covering dudes.  On the other side, Singapore wants to run, and DV just completely ignores it, so that will likely work as well.  I think Carr would hit Adams for a late score as the DV game plan works against them as it keeps the game close and lets a playmaker make a play late.  If I was voting, it would be Singapore 17-16

• Like 1