Zach Wilson

biggie.

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Both offenses struggled in the game/conditions pretty clearly.

That is my point. 

Did the media ask if NE's offense let their defense down? They only scored 3 points, too.

The Patriots had almost 3x as many total yards with 2 fewer possessions.

That Patriots offense failed to capitalize a couple times. The Jets offense looked absolutely hopeless. There is a huge difference.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

150 yards and they win the game like it's not asking for much to not be the worst QB in the league.

Just make the routine throws. If he hits Conklin in stride over the middle, I think they win that game. They didn’t cross midfield after that drive late in the first half.

They didn’t get past their own 37 yard line in the second half on 7 drives. 😂

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Tbh this also affirms my belief that you never draft a QB, any player really but especially QB, that comes from money.

Define “money” because Mahomes’ dad was a pro baseball player, both Manning QBs were sons of Archie, Oliver Luck was pretty rich while Andrew was a kid, etc… “athletic wealth” is different than “generational wealth” so maybe you’re referencing that.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Before today, the Jets were averaging 4.7 YPC on 28 attempts a game since he came back in week 4 (6 games). The run game and D has been carrying this bum. God forbid he steps up when the run game isn’t able to get going for one game.

As I said, I'm not making excuses for the guy.  The whole offense looked horrible today.  The Jets do have a nice defense though, I'll give them that much.

16 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Both offenses struggled in the game/conditions pretty clearly.

That is my point. 

Did the media ask if NE's offense let their defense down? They only scored 3 points, too.

Jets never even sniffed midfield in the second half. At least the Pats got into scoring range multiple times. Folk missed 2 FG’s. In no way was the Pats O at the level of the Jets O.

2 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

As I said, I'm not making excuses for the guy.  The whole offense looked horrible today.  The Jets do have a nice defense though, I'll give them that much.

Their D is insanely good. The fact they can get constant pressure with just 4 is huge. It just sucks it’s gonna go to waste.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Define “money” because Mahomes’ dad was a pro baseball player, both Manning QBs were sons of Archie, Oliver Luck was pretty rich while Andrew was a kid, etc… “athletic wealth” is different than “generational wealth” so maybe you’re referencing that.

Yeah there's a difference in "my dad was a pro athlete" and "my grandpa ran a steel monopoly". 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Malik said:

I'll preface this by saying that every QB misses the wide open guy every now and again. Some depends on the actual progression reads (if a guy is wide open but is the 4th progression, odds are the QB is not going to get to him...that happens), some is just a miss, but if you watch this play live, it looks like Moore is the second read. I believe it starts out with Conklin, then moves to more, and then the back...and he actually appears to look at Moore and just doesn't throw it. I have no idea why. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'll preface this by saying that every QB misses the wide open guy every now and again. Some depends on the actual progression reads (if a guy is wide open but is the 4th progression, odds are the QB is not going to get to him...that happens), some is just a miss, but if you watch this play live, it looks like Moore is the second read. I believe it starts out with Conklin, then moves to more, and then the back...and he actually appears to look at Moore and just doesn't throw it. I have no idea why. 

He's literally at eye level with Moore as he moves back to the right side, like he sees him as he shifts level to hit the hot to the back, he's at the top of his bounce meaning he has enough to drive the ball to get it to Moore, just an absurd miss given the circumstances.