11.  Packers  4 - 8
12.  Cardinals  4 - 8
13.  Panthers   4 - 8
14.  Saints  4 - 8
15.  Rams  3 - 8
16.  Bears   3 - 9

Edited by Leader

26 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Detroit's a pesky team. Giving Buffalo all they can handle. I'm jealous of that shout front they have.

Yeah , for sure . Detroit looks like a team on the rise . player ot two away from playoff contention. I really wish we would have kept j. Williams .I like his energy and from all reports a great teammate. Can't remember if we let him go the same year we drafted Dillion. 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

As much as I despise Aaron Rodgers, at least he's not Dak Prescott. Prescott's straight up stealing franchise QB money. Rodgers at least did something to earn his paycheck.

Hahaha ridiculous statement. Dak is clearly playing better ball, and is playing strong in general. The Dallas offense is very potent with him under center.

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Dak? I know.

(go back to your own ******* forum, you goon)

Hey I live in Wisconsin and hear a lot of GB talk. I’ll go wherever, and unfortunately for you I’ll call out your stupidity if I feel like it. Nbd, though. 

And by the way, Dak’s Cowboys are #1 in the league in points per game during the stretch since his return. Clearly not stealing from the franchise when he is a huge part of their success.

Edited by NoFlyZone

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Hey I live in Wisconsin and hear a lot of GB talk. I’ll go wherever, and unfortunately for you I’ll call out your stupidity if I feel like it. Nbd, though. 

I wish I was an organizational butt-licker like you and believed Rayne Dakota Prescott was an actual franchise QB and not a glorified game manager. He's more Kirk Cousins than he is Aaron Rodgers.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I wish I was an organizational butt-licker like you and believed Rayne Dakota Prescott was an actual franchise QB and not a glorified game manager. He's more Kirk Cousins than he is Aaron Rodgers.

Cowboys are #1 in the league for points per game over the stretch of games going back to his return to the team. They weren’t anywhere near that with Rush. He also led the league in points per game with his offense last season, while having great production. You’d have to be moron to not give credit to how Dak impacts his football team. And clearly playing better football than Rodgers. Rodgers isn’t even playing notably better than Kirk. I’d take Kirk at this point. 

You can just say you don’t like the football team and make clown statements because it makes you feel better during your dumpster fire season.

Edited by NoFlyZone

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Cowboys are #1 in the league for points per game over the stretch of games going back to his return to the team. They weren’t anywhere near that with Rush. He also led the league in points per game with his offense last season, while having great production. You’d have to be moron to not give credit to how Dak impacts his football team. And clearly playing better football than Rodgers. Rodgers isn’t even playing notably better than Kirk. I’d take Kirk at this point. 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

You're an idiot if you think attacking Rodgers means anything to me. I'm Rodgers biggest critic on this site. Enjoy your QB, my guy. He ain't it but I'm glad you're enjoying his average *** play, much like Vikings fans enjoying Kirk Cousins. Best of luck to you lmao.