Week 12 Games

Leader

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Again, you’re an idiot. I could literally copy paste my last response to you. Not going to keep repeating myself when you should just go back and read. Playoff records don’t solely define how good a QB is — that is a team statistic. 

Leave the personal attacks out of it.

• Like 1

I want the Vikings to be first team in 29 years to lose their remaining games after improving to 9-2 with a win on Thanksgiving. If we combine that with the Packers winning out they might win the division and the Vikings might miss the playoffs entirely.

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

They really aren't that good

I think the Vikings are the exact same team as they were last season.  The difference is, this year they are getting the breaks that they did not the year before.  Like, how in the heck did they win that Bills game?  Chalking it down to all luck, is dismissing that they are a pretty good team.  They absolutely should be winning this division right now.  If they aren't 9-2 good, they are probably at least 7-4 good, which still puts them 3 games up on the second place Lions.

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think the Vikings are the exact same team as they were last season.  The difference is, this year they are getting the breaks that they did not the year before.  Like, how in the heck did they win that Bills game?  Chalking it down to all luck, is dismissing that they are a pretty good team.  They absolutely should be winning this division right now.  If they aren't 9-2 good, they are probably at least 7-4 good, which still puts them 3 games up on the second place Lions.

Gross! If you told me that in August I would've laughed in your face lol.

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

MIN is 24th in overall DVOA. They are a total mirage.

• Like 1