Week 12 Thread: (5-6) Falcons at (6-5) Commanders - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, offbyone said:

I kind of think of this as the eagles with less of a passing game.  But Mariota is looking a lot more dynamic than Hurts did.  You are probably right, it is just the injuries.  Jeez do we need help at linebacker.

We need to re-sign Holcomb & We definitely need to draft one to develop as our 4th and sign a better #3 vet in FA. My guess is that we won’t though bc my personal opinion is Mayo is JDR’s guy.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

Umm… if Rivera takes a times out before they snapped the ball we have near a minute left. Remember that awful decision when the 4th quarter happens.

I don't have any problem not taking a timeout there. If we take the timeout and they convert it looks way worse for Ron.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Umm… if Rivera takes a times out before they snapped the ball we have near a minute left. Remember that awful decision when the 4th quarter happens.

I’m fine with how he played it. There was always the chance they wouldn’t go for it so I understood why he didn’t take a time out.