Nov 21
Wes Schweitzer, G Injured Reserve
Nov 21
Cole Holcomb, LB Questionable
Nov 22
David Mayo, LB Questionable
Nov 22

21 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Just please don't tell me Danny Johnson is starting in place of Juice ( sprained ankle ) Give me Christain Holmes, Wildgoose, anyone else .

Wildgoose is on IR if I remember correctly. Unfortunately we dont have great depth at CB. Danny Johnson is a real liability. 

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Wildgoose is fine . It's Casto-fields on I R .. 

Problem with Wildgoose is he’s handsy like my uncle around teenage girls. 😂 

Danny Johnson at least won’t have a few bad penalties a game. Honestly, neither is really that much better than the other.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Problem with Wildgoose is he’s handsy like my uncle around teenage girls. 😂 

Danny Johnson at least won’t have a few bad penalties a game. Honestly, neither is really that much better than the other.

I think I'd like your uncle ! 🤪

Huge game! Just huge!

We need Heinicke to be more accurate/efficient than he was last game like he was last year vs ATL when we won that game.

At ATL last year TH was 70%, 290 yds & 3 TDs.

With Pitts out, that’s a big weapon that we don’t have to worry about. I’m concerned about their rushing attack but, our front 6/7 has been dominating opposing OL’s even Phila’s at time and shutting down every running game. The only RB to get over 100 yards against us this year was Henry & he had less that 4 ypc so, it was more a volume of carries they got him over 100 yds rather than us getting gashed.

Again, controlling the clock & Heinicke being more accurate & efficient & we win this game but, it’s not going to be easy.

Heinicke: 20/30, 66%, 250 yds, 2 TD & zero ints 

BRob: 18 carries, 70 YDs, 1 TD

Gibby: 12 carries, 50 yds; 3 recs, 30 yds

Heinicke: 5 carries, 40 yds

Terry: 7 recs, 90 yds, 1 TD

Thomas: 5 recs, 50 yds, 1 TD

Samuel: 4 recs, 40 yds

Jahan: 3 recs, 40 yds

Washington: 27

ATL: 17

Edited by turtle28

I am just looking forward too seeing Holecomb and Chase worked back in as this season goes to really see what they can become as a complete unit defensively. Offensively Scot and Taylor really have too start being better in tune to get these pass catches and offensive players consistently moving. Run heavy I love but Taylor has to start hitting Dotson and Curtis with improved chemistry. Because he and Terry do well because Terry’s a dog but if you can add those guys alittle more while still feeding Terry that’s the difference in 6 and FG’s for this offense. The Robinson and Gibson split looks nice together and there’s room for those runs to double and triple when they really get going. Hopefully they keep focused and take steps forward.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I am just looking forward too seeing Holecomb and Chase worked back in as this season goes to really see what they can become as a complete unit defensively. Offensively Scot and Taylor really have too start being better in tune to get these pass catches and offensive players consistently moving. Run heavy I love but Taylor has to start hitting Dotson and Curtis with improved chemistry. Because he and Terry do well because Terry’s a dog but if you can add those guys alittle more while still feeding Terry that’s the difference in 6 and FG’s for this offense. The Robinson and Gibson split looks nice together and there’s room for those runs to double and triple when they really get going. Hopefully they keep focused and take steps forward.

You know what’s really going to grind my gears?

peter griffin family GIF

I’ll be disappointed if Holcomb returns & then our run D gets worse. Let’s not forget the Bears ran all over us when Holcomb was in there. Then, when he’s gone we start really clamping down on opposing running games? It’s alarming & I don’t think many ppl are paying any attention to it.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

You know what’s really going to grind my gears?

peter griffin family GIF

I’ll be disappointed if Holcomb returns & then our run D gets worse. Let’s not forget the Bears ran all over us when Holcomb was in there. Then, when he’s gone we start really clamping down on opposing running games? It’s alarming & I don’t think many ppl are paying any attention to it.

This has been his worse season but I think he started much like Davis last year. But he’s better then Bostic but he and Fuller have both tended to start slow then be much more impactful as the year goes on. Just a trend I’ve noticed the last 3 years

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

This has been his worse season but I think he started much like Davis last year. But he’s better then Bostic but he and Fuller have both tended to start slow then be much more impactful as the year goes on. Just a trend I’ve noticed the last 3 years

I know Holcomb is more athletic than Mayo & Bostic, so don’t know that he’s actually as good at relaying signals or being a stout MLB against the run. That’s my concern.