Week 12 Thread: (5-6) Falcons at (6-5) Commanders - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

14 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

All I see is he has 9 tackles and 1 F F .. You'll have to do a reveal ( at least for me ! )

Man , I like this kid though !

PS- Just read Allen, Payne and Sweat say they will pay 1 / 4 each of any fine he gets for the rasslin' slam he did to the R B .. I'm sure it will be hefty . He was a wrestler in college-just got his sports confused in the moment.

It listed Suplex=1

• Like 2

6 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Gotta love the respect Heinicke gets from our opponents.

The Falcons rank 30 in total defense and and 29th in pass defense.

If you have seen any of the Falcons games this yr you should be aware of Jarret. He is a disruptive force in the passing game and especially the RG. So first of all we have to control him and we should able to run the whenever we desire. He is the only player I would like on our team. The Grant kid looks ok but overall they need a lot more pieces. The aforementioned stats suggest this will be about US executing and keeping the TO's and penalties at a minimum.   

Edited by 4209
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, 4209 said:

The Falcons rank 30 in total defense and and 29th in pass defense.

If you have seen any of the Falcons games this yr you should be aware of Jarret. He is a disruptive force in the passing game and especially the RG. So first of all we have to control him and we should able to run the whenever we desire. He is the only player I would like on our team. The Grant kid looks ok but overall they need a lot more pieces. The aforementioned stats suggest this will be about US executing and keeping the TO's and penalties at a minimum.   

Nowell and Larsen need to double Jarrett all game long.