Thanksgiving Football Thread 🦃 🏈

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Dallas has 9 penalties for 57… not to mention the missed PI against Lamb leading to a pick. NYG have 5 penalties for 30. It’s not that hard. Officials have been awful in general… and the point is that the refs are clearly not giving Dallas the game given how many yellow flags they have thrown on them. It’s really that simple.

FFS not all penalties are equal. The 3rd and 14 with the ticky tack illegal contact impacts the game a ton more then some false start. Rethink your life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

FFS not all penalties are equal. The 3rd and 14 with the ticky tack illegal contact impacts the game a ton more then some false start. Rethink your life.

Lol yes you’re the only one who can define what is ticky tacky and what is not. You also TOTALLY missed the overall point. Which is about par for the course around here. I was just saying it was stupid to say ‘lOl rEfS gIvInG dAlLaS tHE gAmE’ when they have not been shy about penalizing Dallas. I’ll rethink my life, and I’ll let you go ahead and find some ability to improve your reading comprehension.

• Like 1