The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

You know what, it’s my fault for not laying out a better case for any of those 2-3 and the fact that forge has contributed literally nothing along with those 2 and they continue to skate by without a push is absolutely ridiculous.

Would you go Forge then?

Just now, MWil23 said:

You know what, it’s my fault for not laying out a better case for any of those 2-3 and the fact that forge has contributed literally nothing along with those 2 and they continue to skate by without a push is absolutely ridiculous.

Bro the more you push that way, the more I get concerned. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

This is a game. Why are we getting so upset?

Aside from spending a full day laying out a legitimate case, claiming my character, and yet being “nah you’re lying” and at least 1-2 people meme voting you and then not getting pushed? Aside from that? I’m frustrated.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Why are you cursing 

Because this game is a complete farce and Malfatron crossed a line that I’m not okay with. I don’t want to play but I committed so now it’s time to troll. Absolutely no excuse for Charles Miner to be town 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Because this game is a complete farce and Malfatron crossed a line that I’m not okay with. I don’t want to play but I committed so now it’s time to troll. Absolutely no excuse for Charles Miner to be town 

So 100% you don’t believe in the janitor theory?