The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

I am fine with an mwil lynch, but Orca is the move tonight. I'm telling you all. 

@MWil23 you're way off on me and if you think bcb was janitored, then why are you letting orca off? Pretty sure this points to you and orca being teammates together but my preference is still Orca today. You're at least posting. 

19 hours ago, swoosh said:

scum leans:

• mwil
  • orca/pickle
  • josh

middle/not much of a read:

• rackcs
  • Scoundrel
  • untouch
  • bcb
  • daboyle
  • sanchez

town leans:

• forge
  • dome
  • whicker
  • swoosh

19 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

It feels like Orca appears to be bussing bcb. 

Mwil and Orca are both alive still bc neither can kill or both are mafia 

I can confirm that Sanchez can send messages so I doubt whicker and Sanchez are mafia together 

Whicker appears to be doing his bipolar swings which to means he is town (we love you whicker)

Dome is town as well unless he got one of the best cover roles ever 

Forge is hard to read 

Racks or Josh probably rounds out the scum 

Touch could be either 

Id lean 

Bcb, Orca, Mwil, touch, racks/Josh (Orca could be playing his vanilla game if he ain't scum) 

Daboyle feels like the sk

**note i just spewed off the thoughts in my head.  Ill have to re read to see if any of that makes sense lol 

pickle's post right after mine. pickle had a feeling orca could be scum, along with mwil.

it's orca, mwil, and josh. wrap it up folks. I called this a day ago. 

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I am fine with an mwil lynch, but Orca is the move tonight. I'm telling you all. 

@MWil23 you're way off on me and if you think bcb was janitored, then why are you letting orca off?

Why am I letting off the guy who originally pushed the vote for BCB to begin with, who I think was Janitored by scum to flip Town instead of scum? Is this a serious question?

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Pretty sure this points to you and orca being teammates together but my preference is still Orca today. You're at least posting. 

So, to get this straight, you think that we are teammates together because I'm not voting for Orca who pushed and then both of us bussed BCB without any pressure, when Town was imploding on 2 straight days and scum was out to a large lead? That's what you're going with?

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

giphy.gif

Malf annoyed me with the worst role in the history of my mafia playing. Completely and absolutely inexcusable to create something like that and expect town to have a chance. I really don’t care and I’m voting my strongest town read from heee on it 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m being listed with scum reads. 

I listed you as a Town read, especially in light of the janitor/miller theory I have on BCB. That said, when you follow other scum reads in Josh and Daboyle, you tend to get lumped together.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why am I letting off the guy who originally pushed the vote for BCB to begin with, who I think was Janitored by scum to flip Town instead of scum? Is this a serious question?

So, to get this straight, you think that we are teammates together because I'm not voting for Orca who pushed and then both of us bussed BCB without any pressure, when Town was imploding on 2 straight days and scum was out to a large lead? That's what you're going with?

you're acting like you know for a fact bcb was janitored. why?

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Malf annoyed me with the worst role in the history of my mafia playing. Completely and absolutely inexcusable to create something like that and expect town to have a chance. I really don’t care and I’m voting my strongest town read from heee on it 

I'm pretty confident that BCB was Miner and scum and scum has a janitor or he had/has a miller role. Something to consider.