QB Talk Once Again.... sigh

JetsandI

3 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Still think White makes a ton of sense.  Need to draft someone in the mid rounds as comp or for when he gets hurt but White could be a 1-2 year stop gap.  Problem is that stop gap leads to everyone getting canned so I have no idea what they are going to do.  The right thing probably gets them canned so I guess we'll overpay for a Jimmy G which is the worst thing we can do.

A mid round rookie is doing nothing for this team this season. Won’t even dress.

1 minute ago, GangGreen420 said:

I don’t think I would even go after Jimmy at this point. We can make the playoffs with someone cheaper and less commitment if the rest of the roster plays at the level of last year 

Like who?

Options are really running out. There's not many guys better than Mike White out there and we didn't exactly ton a ton of games with him 

2 minutes ago, Sandwhich2 said:

Like who?

Options are really running out. There's not many guys better than Mike White out there and we didn't exactly ton a ton of games with him 

Don’t even care to be honest, I just don’t want to commit to a mediocre QB to save jobs

I hate Aaron Rodgers for dragging this out. I would look at GB and say bye good luck you have him. 

I would then go after Baker Mayfield and give him 3 year 60 mill and roll with him. He has more upside than most and wil play hurt too. He seems to have grown up too and not spending his time doing ads.