Maxx Fricken Crosby

RaidersAreOne

19 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Hopefully they consider his tackles, stops, and TFLs.  They should mean something, and he ran away with those 3 stats.

Crosby's sacks+TFLs = 37.5

Watt's sacks+TFLs = 38

Then you consider the fact that he had 22 more tackles and 9 more stops.

Hopefully they consider everything and not just sacks, even though he is 2nd amongst those 4.

You also have to consider he played 150 more snaps than Watt. 

33 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Hopefully they consider his tackles, stops, and TFLs.  They should mean something, and he ran away with those 3 stats.

Crosby's sacks+TFLs = 37.5

Watt's sacks+TFLs = 38

Then you consider the fact that he had 22 more tackles and 9 more stops.

Hopefully they consider everything and not just sacks, even though he is 2nd amongst those 4.

I got a +3000 betting ticket on Maxx Crosby to win DPOY. If he wins I would have cleaned house on Raiders bets

Over 5.5 wins💰

Over 6.5 wins💰

Over 7.5 wins 💰

Crosby DPOY ⏱️

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

You also have to consider he played 150 more snaps than Watt. 

Obviously a ton more opportunity for Maxx but man its amazing how high his motor is. Little to no breaks all game long, for a dude that goes 110% each play?

Insanity. I rather keep him fresher and rotate Tyree/Koonce in more than having him on the field at all times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

I got a +3000 betting ticket on Maxx Crosby to win DPOY. If he wins I would have cleaned house on Raiders bets

Over 5.5 wins💰

Over 6.5 wins💰

Over 7.5 wins 💰

Crosby DPOY ⏱️

I'm rooting for you man!  You and Crosby!!!

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Obviously a ton more opportunity for Maxx but man its amazing how high his motor is. Little to no breaks all game long, for a dude that goes 110% each play?

Insanity. I rather keep him fresher and rotate Tyree/Koonce in more than having him on the field at all times.

Let's not forget to mention the fact that he was dealing with minor injuries since week 2.  Wasn't even supposed to suit up one week, he was listed as doubtful, and still had a sack that game.  That man needs to be a Raider until he retires.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Mack wasn’t as good as his numbers suggest. 

I mean Garrett had 1 sack in the last six games and he's a nominee.  But you're probably right.  If we didn't hand him six sacks, he wouldn't even be in the top 10 in sacks.  Good ol' McDaniels just doing the 2 things he's good at:  Sucking and dying.

21 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Hard to argue against Watt here. Give him another 150 snaps to match Maxx, he breaks the single season sack record. 

Just glad we drafted Conley that year to lock down one side of the..... ooh wait!

its gotta be bland though right?