Maxx Fricken Crosby

RaidersAreOne

I had him mocked to us, so ya know how I feel about him. Lol. Y’all tell me I’m wrong, even someone like c Campbell this year would’ve helped. Jones going batsh*t crazy doesn’t help either. If Koonce and Wilson could improve more that would help. Currently I’d offer renfrow and a pick or 2 for Leonard. This FO should make that happen, if he’s available. But of course that makes way too much sense. SMH. 

On 10/12/2023 at 8:28 AM, Darbsk said:

Hutchinson is a beast mind, that kid is going to be very, very good too.

Some great young pass rushers in the league now with Parsons, Watt, Bosa, Garrett and the likes of Thibodeaux, Reddick, Burns, Gary and Jaelen Phillips also flashing massive potential. Even guys like Sweat, Sweat, Rousseau and Allen have shown flashes. Good time for thos eof us who like the DLine :) 

I was wrong about jaelen he had game in college but I thought the injures would limit him in the pro’s

41 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I was wrong about jaelen he had game in college but I thought the injures would limit him in the pro’s

It’s always a risk and of course injuries could still play a part in his career but he’s always had the skills. Yet another draft where a few very good players were there for the taking and we chose the bust 😁

10 hours ago, Darbsk said:

It’s always a risk and of course injuries could still play a part in his career but he’s always had the skills. Yet another draft where a few very good players were there for the taking and we chose the bust 😁

"Safe pick, high ceiling, high character, highest floor, fastest 40, winning pedigree" player.

On 10/17/2023 at 5:14 PM, Geezy said:

main reason i dont get the tank talk, watching this man play every single snap like its his last, and hoping he loses boggles my mind. 

Being in the playoffs once in his career is mind-boggling. If he doesn’t win soon he’s never signing another contract.