Maxx Fricken Crosby

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

hopefully we can finish strong so he can get some legit DPOY looks. 

He's not a Cowboy or a former top 5 pick from a huge school so it'll be tough to steal votes from Parsons, Bosa, etc.

But he absolutely should be in the running. 4th in sacks and 1st in TFLs all while being surrounded by crap .

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's not a Cowboy or a former top 5 pick from a huge school so it'll be tough to steal votes from Parsons, Bosa, etc.

But he absolutely should be in the running. 4th in sacks and 1st in TFLs all while being surrounded by crap .

He should have beaten Bosa in the DROY, show um now, MAXX.  

On 11/28/2022 at 1:08 AM, Steins Gate said:

This is a tough one.

Prime Mack is one of the more physically gifted pass rushers I have ever seen.

Crosby just has a non-stop motor and has developed as a run stopper.

I would say Prime Mack by a hair.

Imagine if Cle at #4 had been that Mack-like elite edge rusher...combined with Crosby - that would have been a lights out pass rush.

Josh Allen as well, yes burns might have a little better stats currently but at draft time, wasn’t he weighing around 230/235? Hindsight is 20/20 but obviously either would’ve been better, sweat can be on that list too. He’s been dinged up, but still has had a better career so far. Hell, most of us knew ferrells athleticism wasn’t way up there, but had hopes he was a 6-8 sack guy.....so much for that hope. Smh

7 hours ago, Devilshark69 said:

Josh Allen as well, yes burns might have a little better stats currently but at draft time, wasn’t he weighing around 230/235? Hindsight is 20/20 but obviously either would’ve been better, sweat can be on that list too. He’s been dinged up, but still has had a better career so far. Hell, most of us knew ferrells athleticism wasn’t way up there, but had hopes he was a 6-8 sack guy.....so much for that hope. Smh

I believe I had White at 4 and Sweat with the next pick.  Imagine if we did not beat the Cards and got Bosa or Williams to go with Crosby.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I believe I had White at 4 and Sweat with the next pick.  Imagine if we did not beat the Cards and got Bosa or Williams to go with Crosby.

The cardinals win wasnt the worst, IMO, it was the Steelers win like 4 weeks later. 
Mathematically eliminated at that point. 
Steelers where winning, then Big Ben got hurt and I believe Kiser threw a pick allowing us to come back. 
Their kicker slips on the game winner. 

Cards we beat, we were the better team, while still technically alive. 
Steelers we got lucky a good kicker slipped, and Big Ben got hurt to win a game we were out played when we were already out of playoffs with 3 games left.

always surprised the Cards game gets mentioned so much, but no one ever brings the Steelers game up

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 5:04 PM, SilverNBlackFan said:

Crosby or Prime Mack? Lol i think with his play this year that's a legitimate question now.

He is absolutely incredible. 

I'd still go with Prime Mack for now...But man Crosby is so good and just keeps getting better. Plus you can't teach a motor like that.

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

The cardinals win wasnt the worst, IMO, it was the Steelers win like 4 weeks later. 
Mathematically eliminated at that point. 
Steelers where winning, then Big Ben got hurt and I believe Kiser threw a pick allowing us to come back. 
Their kicker slips on the game winner. 

Cards we beat, we were the better team, while still technically alive. 
Steelers we got lucky a good kicker slipped, and Big Ben got hurt to win a game we were out played when we were already out of playoffs with 3 games left.

always surprised the Cards game gets mentioned so much, but no one ever brings the Steelers game up

The Cards game gets mentioned a lot because that would have put us at pick #1.  I believe the Cards would have been #3.  We could have then got a lot to trade down with the Cards and still got a top DL player.  Losing to the Steelers still lands us at #2 which would have been great but losing to the Cards puts us in the best possible situation.

• Like 1