GDT Week 14: Broncos vs Chiefs

AnAngryAmerican

You know that bs throw of Mahomes for their second td is such bull****.  I have a friend at the gym who is a KC fan.  Surprisingly we get along as he is so subdued about his Chiefs.  I do tell him though that I feel they are the most hated team in the league bar none.  And it's due to those kind of throws, his underhand throws etc, that to me just show a total disrespect for the game itself and their opponents.  I so hate KC man and I tell you they are in everyones sights.  Everyone just wants to kick their butts because of this stuff and I so love it that everyone brings their A game against them.  However, when your A game is in fact a Z game, well what can you do.  Ok enough of my anti KC rant!!!!  Hate, hate, hate and more hate them!!!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, anewdawn said:

You know that bs throw of Mahomes for their second td is such bull****.  I have a friend at the gym who is a KC fan.  Surprisingly we get along as he is so subdued about his Chiefs.  I do tell him though that I feel they are the most hated team in the league bar none.  And it's due to those kind of throws, his underhand throws etc, that to me just show a total disrespect for the game itself and their opponents.  I so hate KC man and I tell you they are in everyones sights.  Everyone just wants to kick their butts because of this stuff and I so love it that everyone brings their A game against them.  However, when your A game is in fact a Z game, well what can you do.  Ok enough of my anti KC rant!!!!  Hate, hate, hate and more hate them!!!!!!!!!! 

I dont know about this take. Scoring points and taking advantage of your skillset isn't disrespectful to the game or other teams.

• Like 4

In all honesty it is the sickest I’ve ever felt as a Broncos fan.  

Trade away 2 drafts and sign a guy to a $250M contract.  In other years there was at least hope something would go right.  This handcuffs Denver to mediocrity or worse for the next 3+ years.

27 minutes ago, MontanaBronco said:

I dont know about this take. Scoring points and taking advantage of your skillset isn't disrespectful to the game or other teams.

Seems to me they/he are the only idiots that do this on a consistent basis.  Nobody else seems to and I still stand that this kind of crap is what makes every single team in the league hate them more than any other.  Having said that if he was ours I would not be subdued like my KC friend.  I'd be rubbing it in everyone's faces, lmao.  Extremely, extremely good, just a little too cocky imo and is this game the perfect storm that blows us right up??? 

3 minutes ago, anewdawn said:

Seems to me they/he are the only idiots that do this on a consistent basis.  Nobody else seems to and I still stand that this kind of crap is what makes every single team in the league hate them more than any other.  Having said that if he was ours I would not be subdued like my KC friend.  I'd be rubbing it in everyone's faces, lmao.  Extremely, extremely good, just a little too cocky imo and is this game the perfect storm that blows us right up??? 

I’m sorry but, what?? We all hate Mahomes and the Chiefs but what are you saying? 

Wilson picked up the 1st down, but how does Dulcic being able to look directly at the sticks not put his body out and pick up the 1st?  He still would’ve ended up out of bounds.  Little things can matter and that’s just a common sense Football move, especially with a minute left.

1 minute ago, germ-x said:

Wilson picked up the 1st down, but how does Dulcic being able to look directly at the sticks not put his body out and pick up the 1st?  He still would’ve ended up out of bounds.  Little things can matter and that’s just a common sense Football move, especially with a minute left.

Coaching…