Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Ok serious discussion time

Last game when I hosted, i noticed that the loudest players got eliminated first. Or the players that "scumslipped" or posted carelessly 

The mafia were either inactive players or ones who just said enough to get by. They coasted along

We need to take a closer look at why people are posting here. 

Except me because people torture me by keeping me alive

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Or which character(s)

You mentioned a list before!

Its likely got a lot of town names on it. Thats why you said that scoundrel was lying. Donna isnt one of the town names on your list.

I dont think we can trust you unless you reveal your list. 

Instead, we can vote you out and see your flip for ourselves

Better to do this now before its a liability at endgame

Orca

Malf is giving me the baddie vibes 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Good chance Orca is cult or a serial killer variant who can kill/replace Leslie Knope or is throwing up a flag to Jamm to recruit Ingrid.

@rackcs this instead. Essentially likely he can kill Leslie or be recruited as scum. Went for the D1 risk play to come across as Town while throwing up a flag to scum to recruit him. It’s a smart idea…risky but smart.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@rackcs this instead. Essentially likely he can kill Leslie or be recruited as scum. Went for the D1 risk play to come across as Town while throwing up a flag to scum to recruit him. It’s a smart idea…risky but smart.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense instead. Especially if daboyle designed this as the Parks department vs general Parks and Recs antagonist and less narratively focused on the specific Paunch Burger stuff.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I say vote out orca and if hes telling the truth, we have scoundrel in the bag

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I hope this is not a recruitment game