Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

they claimed Joan Calamezzo and Ann Perkins, respectively

Meant role specific. Town seems kind of nerfed in the odd/even aspect. An odd night lightning rod seems improbable to be the tandem role to even night bodyguard. Odd night doctor seems more in line

@Jlash what did you do N1 and what happened if anything?

A personal lighting rod shouldn't be seen going to themselves as well by say a tracker, that part seems inaccurate. Depending on when Bcb claimed odd night id say he was changing things to fit the thread info more likley 

Bcb for now 

Just now, The Orca said:

Meant role specific. Town seems kind of nerfed in the odd/even aspect. An odd night lightning rod seems improbable to be the tandem role to even night bodyguard. Odd night doctor seems more in line

A personal lighting rod shouldn't be seen going to themselves as well by say a tracker, that part seems inaccurate. Depending on when Bcb claimed odd night id say he was changing things to fit the thread info more likley 

Bcb for now 

for your information, bcb never claimed it's only odd night

Just now, The Orca said:

Bcb for now 

I chose to protect Scoundrel. 1 because he's my boy but more importantly I thought he was being truthful about being Donna. I was redirected to bcb and "successfully protected bcb"

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Bcb for now 

if i had to guess right now, rereading today, I'd actually wager this:

bcb and jlash are partners, and deadpulse was the odd-night doctor (Ann Perkins). Either way, I want jlash (or Forge) today - why are so many people intent on bcb when we have direct counterclaims?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

bcb and jlash are partners, and deadpulse was the odd-night doctor (Ann Perkins). Either way, I want jlash (or Forge) today - why are so many people intent on bcb?

because it's day three and I'm town.  There are rules you know

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Here's where you messed up.  An alleged watcher says he only saw me at myself.  You supposedly visited me.  Thus, you should have been screaming from the rooftops Forge was lying yesterday.  You would not have had to give your ability

Thats false. No way as a lightning rod you visit yourself. The lighting rod is like a redirect and comes before move actions by default. If not, other moves won't be redirected, so you should have been seen at wherever you used the lightning rod not yourself

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thats false. No way as a lightning rod you visit yourself. The lighting rod is like a redirect and comes before move actions by default. If not, other moves won't be redirected, so you should have been seen at wherever you used the lightning rod not yourself

you're missing the point he was trying to make - that the alleged watcher did not see jlash.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

bcb and jlash are partners, and deadpulse was the odd-night doctor (Ann Perkins). Either way, I want jlash (or Forge) today - why are so many people intent on bcb?

Cause I'm thinking Bcb bus drove moves between him and Scoundrel. So if someone tried to kill him they hit Scoundrel instead (claimed town Donna N1), or if Mwil was giving gifts and town to a claimed Donna it would go to Bcb instead. Now a bus drive depending on the actual manner of it would have Bcb seen at Bcb 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

i know.  I literally said all this yesterday. I think there's a chance its a mod interpreting it differntly than how we do