Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why would you have had to out your role to answer a question on who you targeted? 

No one ever gets to reveal who they targeted but not what they do. 

There's no shot I would've been able to openly out my concerns about either of you, without there being some blowback from...either of you about what I did and what my ability is. 

I wasn't certain bcb wasn't being truthful until I saw racks come up as another protector.

I didn't know what to think about much of your ability, since you saw bcb visit himself and he was questioning whether the admin understood the roles of his own game.

Now every time I post, I'm just getting clowned, so I'll wait until 10 and see you guys on the next one. I guess I can see why people go nuts over these games.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I repeat: Deadpulse was not scum!

This much can be deduced with relative certainty - he was either Ann or April.

That could mean that Jlash and BCB are both scum.

If DP was the odd day doctor (ann), that still means 2 protectors.

Tinfoil!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

No one ever gets to reveal who they targeted but not what they do. 

There's no shot I would've been able to openly out my concerns about either of you, without there being some blowback from...either of you about what I did and what my ability is. 

I wasn't certain bcb wasn't being truthful until I saw racks come up as another protector.

I didn't know what to think about much of your ability, since you saw bcb visit himself and he was questioning whether the admin understood the roles of his own game.

Now every time I post, I'm just getting clowned, so I'll wait until 10 and see you guys on the next one. I guess I can see why people go nuts over these games.

Two questions for you.

1. in the post I quoted of you from day 1, were you trying to soft being Ann? be honest.

2. yesterday, did you realize at the time that Forge's claim was incompatible with your n1 action?

I may have follow up questions based on how you answer.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I would be highly surprised if scum didnt get at least 1 strong cover role.

honestly, janitor is actually a pretty good way of providing scum one without the sacrifice of not having one of the major characters in your game.

either way, i'd argue both Ann and April are in the tier above characters that would be considered for cover roles.