Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

that could be an explanation, but they would have had to target scoundrel to know about the redirect (which means scoundrel probably isnt scum, if that's the case)

Targeting a guy who claimed Donna out of the gates without killing him is a move I’d have done

I'm Jean-Ralphio Saperstein and I'm aligned with myself. I have no teammates. 

jean-ralphio-jean-ralphio-saperstein.gif

I won't even lie about my win condition and try to tell you I can win with town. I can't. I have to be the last person alive which I consider virtually impossible in a game where character claims will eventually come. 

I have the ability to kill and am responsible for slappy mc's death on N1. I haven't killed anyone else. 

my pitch to town is to leave me alive so I can try to kill again. I haven't been going cleared town so use me as an asset to take a shot at someone. If you don't have trust I'll shoot right, take me out. I don't blame you. 

at the very least, this allows me to play in character today with jean-ralphio gifs. 

Just now, swoosh said:

I won't even lie about my win condition and try to tell you I can win with town. I can't. I have to be the last person alive which I consider virtually impossible in a game where character claims will eventually come. 

I have the ability to kill and am responsible for slappy mc's death on N1. I haven't killed anyone else. 

my pitch to town is to leave me alive so I can try to kill again. I haven't been going cleared town so use me as an asset to take a shot at someone. If you don't have trust I'll shoot right, take me out. I don't blame you. 

at the very least, this allows me to play in character today with jean-ralphio gifs. 

Season 2 Ben GIF by Parks and Recreation

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

If you’re alive tonight can you just kill me. I’m done with Mwil’s tin foil