Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Or, and hear me out, Jean Ralphio is a cover for the scum team...

...but your response to that is, well, interesting.

i have zero idea on this show to know good ol JR there.  But if the scum team is going with an indy survivor sk claim that can only win solo, god bless them

17 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm Jean-Ralphio Saperstein and I'm aligned with myself. I have no teammates. 

jean-ralphio-jean-ralphio-saperstein.gif

I won't even lie about my win condition and try to tell you I can win with town. I can't. I have to be the last person alive which I consider virtually impossible in a game where character claims will eventually come. 

I have the ability to kill and am responsible for slappy mc's death on N1. I haven't killed anyone else. 

my pitch to town is to leave me alive so I can try to kill again. I haven't been going cleared town so use me as an asset to take a shot at someone. If you don't have trust I'll shoot right, take me out. I don't blame you. 

at the very least, this allows me to play in character today with jean-ralphio gifs. 

So, you're an anti-town serial killer best case scenario?

Just now, bcb1213 said:

i have zero idea on this show to know good ol JR there.  But if the scum team is going with an indy survivor sk claim that can only win solo, god bless them

Well, the scum team redirected the claimed gift giver to arguably the best Town player N1...I'm not exactly sure what type of criminal mind(s) we are working with here.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or, and hear me out, Jean Ralphio is a cover for the scum team...

...but your response to that is, well, interesting.

lol what? that would be a terrible cover. people have already said jean-ralphio wouldn't be town, what use is that as a cover role? 

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

I am fairly certain I believe Bcb over JLash.

Jlash janitored Deadpulse and is claiming his ability. 

14 hours ago, The Orca said:

Or Forge did and is....Forge is claiming something that can't happen imo with the lighning rod visiting themself 

Forgot I called this correctly when looking back lol

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

This is a scum post from Dome imo. I was even dumber last game with claimed moves, etc and Dome didn't say anything. I think he is doing what another poster has done in the past...scumtell potentially (if Dome is scum, Scoundrel probably is as well)

Mwil is somewhat cleared from Malf, at least being a motivator I guess and his voting seems town

Whicker I think has been mostly town in his thread play and I think faking a clear on Malf would be taking too much of a risk for him as scum

Meaning Jlash is mostly clear in the above scenario by Whickers info 

Nacho mostly clear unless scum has a gov or a crazy person pardoned him

Bcb not as clear, but let's see what Mwil says happened last night. I still think there is a world where Bcb, Jlash, and Racks makes sense as town

Pickle I dont think is a threat to town, skating the border of good and bad

Sanchez I like some of his posts and voting at times. Seems pretty townish to this point

Dome, Josh (didn't he claim something?), Swoosh are the likley scum...with Scoundrel, Sanchez, and Pickle as unknowns to this point as well, but I feel better about them...less so on Scoundrel. Still think Donna could be fake lol 

14 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm Jean-Ralphio Saperstein and I'm aligned with myself. I have no teammates. 

jean-ralphio-jean-ralphio-saperstein.gif

I won't even lie about my win condition and try to tell you I can win with town. I can't. I have to be the last person alive which I consider virtually impossible in a game where character claims will eventually come. 

I have the ability to kill and am responsible for slappy mc's death on N1. I haven't killed anyone else. 

my pitch to town is to leave me alive so I can try to kill again. I haven't been going cleared town so use me as an asset to take a shot at someone. If you don't have trust I'll shoot right, take me out. I don't blame you. 

at the very least, this allows me to play in character today with jean-ralphio gifs. 

Swooshy, say it ain't so, how many kills you got left?

Well that marks another scum off my list, still staring right at Dome

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

I appreciate you... I kept a pickle from doing anything stupid 

I'm mvp of this here game, I don't make stupid moves lol

Deadpulse is almost assuredly mafia now with that forge flip.  Obvious janitor to help forge save face after his late flip to try and save deadpulse d1.  Thankfully I was here and switched to deadpulse and killed him.  

That means this forge/bcb is looking mighty strong as bcb voted to save forge last night.

At the same time, so did dome and swoosh....