Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

explain to me how jlash is clear

something about forge and their roles but i never understood what was happening there

99% chance both April and Ann Perkins are in the game as they're among the main cast and often integral to the plot; the only characters I'd say are more iconic to the show would be Leslie, Ron, and maybe Andy/Tom. People don't tend to exclude central iconic characters from their games, so I fully expect all six of those to be in the game and not cover roles.

We know that one character, Deadpulse, was janitored. Presumably, he was April and Forge assumed his character as a fake claim. Thus, Ann Perkins cannot be janitored. So unless someone CCs being Ann Perkins, I'm pretty confident that Jlash is town.

If that weren't enough, Whicker invested him and came back with an inno report, anyway.

39 minutes ago, swoosh said:

hit me up if you guys wanna go dome and have him use his supposed power on me. I’ll even lock so you guys don’t have to worry about me moving off him last second

I am content with me being the lynch though 

thing is, we can't let you live and risk having two kills tonight. worse yet, even if you say you're going to work with town & kill who we'd want you to kill, we know mafia has a redirect so they'd be able to essentially use you as a 2nd kill anyway.

he did provide a useful tidbit though that he was Slappy's n1 killer. It makes @bcb1213 and @Scoundrellook a bit better since it opens a likely avenue for Forge to know about the redirect (namely, if this is true, their killer was probably redirected from Scoundrel to bcb n1 then saved by jlash).

that's assuming he does flip SK, though

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he did provide a useful tidbit though that he was Slappy's n1 killer. It makes @bcb1213 and @Scoundrellook a bit better since it opens a likely avenue for Forge to know about the redirect (namely, if this is true, their killer was probably redirected from Scoundrel to bcb n1 then saved by jlash).

that's assuming he does flip SK, though

I assume scum figured I protected myself, why he said he saw myself there.  Had JLash came out day 2 with he  ended up at me two, we could have saved a day

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I assume scum figured I protected myself, why he said he saw myself there.  Had JLash came out day 2 with he  ended up at me two, we could have saved a day

that would be absolutely dumb for them to assume, considering most doctors cannot do that. Unless he was just fishing for the real doc