Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

Just now, Malfatron said:

I have a feeling that theres something going down in the discord.

Im gonna see it through, and then follow the tea leaves

Josh

Only thing I wonder is why not get replaced? 

I don't think this is outside the realm of something Josh would be truthful about. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So we should only talk to discuss results?

Nah, its good to bring an old fashion scum hunting case on someone

And sometimes if its not the person you are focused on, you can dig and find info via reactions or nonreactions etc

I do this with every post. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I won't derail the conversation, but you gave no wiggle room by saying "town malf". Suggesting that my declaration, that I make every single game, is the reason that Malf gets "killed off" or "has less thread credibility" is comical. 

What? Where did I say that? I said to be careful, because if you're wrong, the inverse is just as damaging in your own hypothetical scenario

You are clearly still upset about feeling put out from last game but an alliance on day 1, while declaring someone town reeks of inside information. 

A fake alliance?

For now, it is noted. I recommend you get over your hurt feelings because you seem to be the one with blinders on.

I'm not hurt; I'm encouraging you to evolve and rethink having such polarizing feelings because, there's a good chance barring an invest, you COULD be wrong based upon sheer ratio math.