Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Whats up Boss

Aubrey Plaza April GIF by Parks and Recreation

Why is your brother resistant to good TV shows? 

Also what do you make of Mwil being hormonal, Malf being a bit over assertive, Whicker trying to give himself an out of not having a phone, Scoundrel claiming day 1, Josh outing himself as mafia unprompted and more to be determined as I continue reading. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which I respect and don't look down upon. What I do take an issue with is that when you come across as so dead-set right on something, then it has massive potential to derail the Town game and any momentum until those "theories" are confirmed or not.

And by "take issue with", you are free to do whatever, but what I'm saying is that you also have to own the fallout if/when you're wrong and potentially not here to deal with it, LOL.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Slappy: Malf I'd better see something from you by Day 3 or else I'm coming for you

I don't need to see a single thing from him unless it can clear him. I prefer for any investigative role to clear him first. A known town Malf can be very beneficial. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also Slappy: Wow Malf you're being way overly assertive so early in the game, calm down it's only Day 1

It seems as though I am your muse to tunnel this game. Anything you want from me specifically? 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Uh, I'm Town. How about you Swoosh? I was kind of hoping that you'd make this easy for me. Which of you has the best power role? I don't want you to tell me everyone, because I believe in the thrill of the chase.

I'm town, leave me alive and I'll hunt your team down 1 by 1. that's a promise. I love the chase as well.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And by "take issue with", you are free to do whatever, but what I'm saying is that you also have to own the fallout if/when you're wrong and potentially not here to deal with it, LOL.

I always own my mistakes. In this particular situation I didn't make a mistake. I tunneled on someone else making one and ended up dying for it.