Week 15 Titans @ Chargers

KingTitan

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Should have never came back in the game. Just let Willis play till the Jags. It aint rocket science under the circumstances.

i feel terrible for what we've put tannehill through. he's a great dude, a leader, and tough as nails. but at this point i honestly hope we see willis the next two weeks. i'm past caring about results this season, i just wanna see what the young kid's got (especially since treylon should be back in the mix now). 

• Like 1

LOWKEY when I saw RT get carted off I was ready for Malik to take the team..

I doubt we shut Ryan down. And I'm excited to see the progress Malik has made from his 1st start in Houston.. I know it's only been a month or so and the Oline is bad but I still wanna see if the game is slowing down for him and what that looks like

Something about Malik. The stuff you can learn he struggles with.. But those BIG moments. The BIG throws for ex Allen and Patty make. This kid can make every single one. Will he ever be as good? No idea

ALSO this time Burks and McMath are playing and CHIG is starting to look like a week to week weapon.. Tho I'd say we are gonna run it all over Hou

I'd also LOVE LOVE LOVE Dillon Radunz to get the start at LT! He did get hurt sadly tho a limped Dillon still might be better.

this is a tough watch offensively. i am still of the opinion that downing should go but a lot of this makes me more sympathetic that the players are just bad. even those 3rd and 2s where we were screaming for henry- tannehill completely missed wide open guys on both of them.

now, i still think there’s a case to be made that in those situations you go to your impact player and let him get the first, or AT LEAST have him on the field to make the defense account for him. so I still think this is downing not understanding game flow and situational football, which has been a constant issue. but having said that…there were clear plays to be made on both of those and RT didn’t deliver.