Week 15 Titans @ Chargers

KingTitan

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

Cant expect to play any better with the number of key players we have out.

Autry, Long, Fulton, Avery, Tart, Hooker, Treylon, Hilliard,  Mitchell goes down, Radunz looked good went down,Revolving door at kick returner, the list goes on, I am sure I am missing others.

I think we would have better off just keeping Willis in that game. Could we have lost by more because of possible mistakes? Sure. But I would have rather rolled the dice on that than letting Ryan go back out there and be an absolute Statue. All love for Ryan playing tough, can't knock him for it, but I would have rather protected him and seen what Willis could give us.

We gotta get healthy. If we get healthy we can be competitive if we manage to get in the playoffs.

We have to make a serious effort to get a kicker who we can rely on. The style of football we play, feels like it requires a great kicker.

Not like we can rest players either. We are already playing with the Backups back ups. 

I know national media doesn't care when we win, but when we lose, will they put out there how we are so injured? They bend over backwards to tell how injured the Ravens, Niners or whoever is injured when they are missing like 3 players. 

We had our PS players go down today.

Stupid...

Not even mad. Dudes have been battling. Our defense absolutely battled today.

We just don't have guys on offense who can win one on one matchups consistently. So we have to scrape together pieces to do what we did today.

Just hoping we can get a miracle of health. Trends don't show it happening. But I will hold onto that. 

It was a small sampling. But having Radunz in, it felt like it was giving Tannehill time. He even didn't look to shabby in run blocking.

Give us even half our guys back and I believe we are a better team than the Jags. If Treylon and Autry play against the Jags. We winning. I trust that.

Even if it all falls apart. I know we will do it battling. I trust that about our Titans. In the end I think we will be ok. Changes need to be made in the off season, and I believe they will be made. I feel this organization head is in the right place.

It says it all to me when our top two (healthy) WRs on the roster combined for 2 catches for 12 yards today. I like Woods but he’s not very good and NWI is just a practice squad player getting lots of playing time on the worst WR core I’m the league. You’re not winning many games when your WR 1 and 2 are combining for those monster numbers. 

23 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Cant expect to play any better with the number of key players we have out.

Autry, Long, Fulton, Avery, Tart, Hooker, Treylon, Hilliard,  Mitchell goes down, Radunz looked good went down,Revolving door at kick returner, the list goes on, I am sure I am missing others.

I think we would have better off just keeping Willis in that game. Could we have lost by more because of possible mistakes? Sure. But I would have rather rolled the dice on that than letting Ryan go back out there and be an absolute Statue. All love for Ryan playing tough, can't knock him for it, but I would have rather protected him and seen what Willis could give us.

We gotta get healthy. If we get healthy we can be competitive if we manage to get in the playoffs.

We have to make a serious effort to get a kicker who we can rely on. The style of football we play, feels like it requires a great kicker.

That’s the worrying part though. All of those players you’ve posted as injured are on the defence outside of our 3rd down back and Burks (Radunz has barely played all season so will leave him off) yet it’s the defence that kept us in the game today like they’ve done for 75% of the season. If the offence had this many injuries I could excuse it but it doesn’t it just a shockingly formed offence with minimal talent outside of Henry, Burks and Chig. 

1 minute ago, Titansfan said:

That’s the worrying part though. All of those players you’ve posted as injured are on the defence outside of our 3rd down back and Burks (Radunz has barely played all season so will leave him off) yet it’s the defence that kept us in the game today like they’ve done for 75% of the season. If the offence had this many injuries I could excuse it but it doesn’t it just a shockingly formed offence with minimal talent outside of Henry, Burks and Chig. 

Well I will say Burks was starting to clearly make a difference in our offense.

Its incredible to watch other offenses. Not even especially good offenses necessarily. Even other alleged bad OLs. I see Indy’s OL being called one of the worst offensive lines in football and I’ve never seen them approach the incompetence we display on a week in and week out basis as pass blockers.

Even other team’s depth receivers. They usually have at least one defining trait. And it isn’t “blocking.”

The injuries have hurt, but there’s just a large group of players that were penciled into roles that never should’ve been counted on.

Its insane what kind of shape Robinson left this offense in. If you ask me which players currently on the roster will be starting on offense in two years, the only ones I can say with any level of confidence are Chig and Burks, and even that is based on an incredibly small sample size with Burks. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Its incredible to watch other offenses. Not even especially good offenses necessarily. Even other alleged bad OLs. I see Indy’s OL being called one of the worst offensive lines in football and I’ve never seen them approach the incompetence we display on a week in and week out basis as pass blockers.

Even other team’s depth receivers. They usually have at least one defining trait. And it isn’t “blocking.”

The injuries have hurt, but there’s just a large group of players that were penciled into roles that never should’ve been counted on.

Its insane what kind of shape Robinson left this offense in. If you ask me which players currently on the roster will be starting on offense in two years, the only ones I can say with any level of confidence are Chig and Burks, and even that is based on an incredibly small sample size with Burks. 

I do think it was an undercover rebuild on offense without a full team rebuild. 

Missed on draft picks, whiffed in FA-extending contracts, Talking bout  Robinson.

But this is the bottom for us offensively. I'm hopefully Vrabel gives the offense the same attention he gave the defense when we couldn't get a sack. 

like, honestly at this point we need to stop treating vrabel with kid gloves because he is directly responsible for the tire fire on offense. he’s not working with a good roster, we all know that, but he has the final word on both todd downing and dennis daley remaining in the positions they are. every week he chooses to do nothing is a fresh stain on his judgment. it’s embarrassing.

this team is worse than the 2017 mularkey group and vrabel has displayed an equal or greater stubbornness against changing things for the better. so why exactly are we supposed to tolerate that?

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

like, honestly at this point we need to stop treating vrabel with kid gloves because he is directly responsible for the tire fire on offense. he’s not working with a good roster, we all know that, but he has the final word on both todd downing and dennis daley remaining in the positions they are. every week he chooses to do nothing is a fresh stain on his judgment. it’s embarrassing.

this team is worse than the 2017 mularkey group and vrabel has displayed an equal or greater stubbornness against changing things for the better. so why exactly are we supposed to tolerate that?

I don't think firing Todd mid season will do anything to effect the outcome of where we are headed. Maybe ever so slightly.

I would have to imagine he is absolutely gone after this season. Vrabel isn't going to fire a guy in season.