Week 15 Titans @ Chargers

KingTitan

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Just sit everyone til the Jags game. Try to get in to the playoffs as healthy as possible.

The way it’s going that game might not mean anything to us if we don’t win a game before then. 

Edited by Titansfan

2 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

Let’s be honest here. The way Houston are playing they can easily beat us on Saturday. 

we can't beat anyone.

An offense that can't legit score more than 3 TDs in a game.

2 drives where Downing clearly made bad calls, killing drives.  its bad.

It's just unbelievable how incompetent this team is in second half's. offense and defense. Offense cant score or even move the ball for that matter. and defense forgets what they're supposed to be doing. you can't have people open on the sideline 3 consecutive plays. one for a massive gain. and we do it what seems like every end of first half drive or end of game drive.    

I want to defend this team but its not even possible anymore. There is no defending this. And whats even more frustrating is seeing these after game press conferences where everyone is super calm, monotone, and shows almost zero emotion after games like this. I want them to be pissed off. I want them to call people out. I'm tired of hearing, "we just gotta be better." or "the other team outplayed us" or "we had too many mistakes". Like no ****, tell us something we all didn't just watch live! I want to see Vrabel say Daley sucks and cost us points with his sack. I want to see him call out whoever gave up the long play that put them in field goal range at the end of the game. I want to see him tell us all that Downing blew some calls and ruined drives with his play calls.  

Cant expect to play any better with the number of key players we have out.

Autry, Long, Fulton, Avery, Tart, Hooker, Treylon, Hilliard,  Mitchell goes down, Radunz looked good went down,Revolving door at kick returner, the list goes on, I am sure I am missing others.

I think we would have better off just keeping Willis in that game. Could we have lost by more because of possible mistakes? Sure. But I would have rather rolled the dice on that than letting Ryan go back out there and be an absolute Statue. All love for Ryan playing tough, can't knock him for it, but I would have rather protected him and seen what Willis could give us.

We gotta get healthy. If we get healthy we can be competitive if we manage to get in the playoffs.

We have to make a serious effort to get a kicker who we can rely on. The style of football we play, feels like it requires a great kicker.