Week 16: Giants (8-5-1) at Vikings (11-3)

swede700

Game 15

NFL_Giants.gif?width=320&height=320&fit=boundsat NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif?width=320&he

When:  1:00 PM EST December 24th

Where: US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)

TV/Radio: FOX (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio); 

Announcers:  Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth, Kristina Pink (TV);  Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  https://506sports.com/2022/16-FOX-E.png

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: LB Eric Kendricks (hip), CB Cam Dantzler (ankle), Doubtful: None, Out: C Garrett Bradbury (back)

Giants - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: OG Shane Lemieux (toe), CB Adoree' Jackson (knee)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Edited by swede700

12 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

tuneup for meeting them again in the playoffs?

It depends, with their win over Washington, they're in the driver's seat for #6, so a rematch would be unlikely even if the Vikings beat them on Saturday (Giants have Colts and Eagles after this game).  Of course, if the 49ers surpass the Vikings, then all bets are off.  

Edited by swede700

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

white helmets with purple horns could have been cool.

anyone notice Jefferson is barely old enough to shave? lol

I was thinking about the white helmets as well. There’s a white Viking’s helmet  with muted grey horns out there on the interweb that looks pretty cool, too.

11 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

white helmets with purple horns could have been cool.

Since they now allow alternate helmets again, that is something I had always thought they should do.  It may get some getting used to, but they can do that with future white-outs.  😄

27 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

How are you guys feeling about this one? Both teams play notoriously close games and both got beat pretty bad by the good NFC East teams.

Vikings probably are and should be favored, they are the better team on paper, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this be a nail biter.

Depends on how they play the run. Slow down Saquon, and I think we can force Jones into mistakes. Let Barkley run wild, and they'll need more late game magic.