Jags at Jets TNF Discussion

General Tso

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jags
    • Jets

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

If Joe Douglas tries to make it work with Wilson now after benching him TWICE he should be fired lol

I imagine they're going to go after a vet. But it's not like there are a lot of good options out there. They can try to make do with a bridge guy, but who is the best guy realistically available?

23 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lance at the least plays QB. He will stick ar9und the league even as a backup. He understands how to play the position his processing is just not where it needs to be.

Zach Wilson is not a quarterback. 

I think Lance's processing would have slowly progressed over the season(like Lawrence's and Field's did) if not for the injury, albeit maybe at a slower pace due to his inexperience. Having CMC would have been a great safety blanket for him to have too, if the trade still happens

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Not sure after this debacle , they have a choice? Plenty of Cap right? Go geta QB worth a 💩 to pair with the defense before its to late.

Just bring White back. He's showed at minimum he's an NFL QB, give him a shot and try and add another piece if you can, if not draft a kid when you think one's there worth taking. 

Rookie scale means that teams need to NOT be giving these guys the 3-4 years they used to get, if you don't see it, especially if it's this bad, cut bait and try again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I imagine they're going to go after a vet. But it's not like there are a lot of good options out there. They can try to make do with a bridge guy, but who is the best guy realistically available?

Sign Mike White to a 1 year deal

Just now, jrry32 said:

Jimmy G.?

Taylor Heinicke?

Carson Wentz?

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

LIS above, bring Mike White back and if there's a move to make for a fringy guy you can get without setting too many assets you do it, and if not just draft another QB. Don't compound the mistake, he's not a QB, move forward no matter what the alternatives are because, quite literally, it cannot get worse.

• Like 1