Jags at Jets TNF Discussion

General Tso

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jags
    • Jets

Just now, jrry32 said:

I want to be clear, I'm not saying start Wilson. I'm saying there aren't an abundance of good options.

If this offense goes from worst you've ever seen to actually quite above-average with Mike White playing, imagine how good it would be with an actual game manager playing. Zach Wilson is just literally that bad.

This offense doesn't even look totally broken with their 4th string CFL QB playing!

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If this offense goes from worst you've ever seen to actually quite above-average with Mike White playing, imagine how good it would be with an actual game manager playing. Zach Wilson is just literally that bad.

This offense doesn't even look totally broken with their 4th string CFL QB playing!

Above average is generous.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Couldn’t watch the game, but sounds like Dougie P had the sauce tonight.

Really happy for the Jags and not just cause they beat the Cowboys last week. I still don’t trust their front office as much, but you got your HC and QB. 

Baalke is a worm who cannot be trusted interpersonally.

But in terms of roster construction and draft work he's usually okay. I wouldn't want him running my team purely because of the issues with his power and his leaking stuff, but if he's making football decisions they're usually not the worst tbh

• Like 1