Random NFL Tidbits

Forge

7 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Cowherd is so bad and deserve to be fired for this.No excuse for that.You always have to be well prepared when you present a show on television

Same with the production/content team that put this bit together and NOBODY caught Haskins name on the list? How do that many people **** up at the same time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Cowherd is so bad and deserve to be fired for this.No excuse for that.You always have to be well prepared when you present a show on television

Side note to the obvious issue with that clip:

- Johnny Manziel hasn’t been in the league since 2015.

- Paxton Lynch and EJ Manuel haven’t been in the league since 2017.

- Josh Rosen hasn’t started a game since 2019.

It’s like whoever made that graphic were legitimately just naming QBs that they kinda sorta know.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2023 at 2:01 PM, Steelersfan43 said:

On the bright side, his prediction that Dwayne Haskins can't win a Super Bowl is guaranteed to be right -- because he's DEAD! 😁 Even if they forgot that, Haskins was a backup anyway; shouldn't the list be limited to starters?

I actually think CC is good at what he does. This segment is like when a good quarterback has one awful game where he throws 3 INTs and one was a pick-6. You don't cut him for one bad game. (It's appropriate for me to use a metaphor, since Colin is the king of metaphors.)

Just to be clear, I put in a laughing face in reference to Cowherd and his staff, not Haskins being dead.

Edited by Mr.UFO

Seahawk fans are groaning over the news that rookie CB Devon Witherspoon will play nickelback instead of the boundary. They say this is a waste of a #5 overall pick. I agreed with that until I looked at their schedule. They face a gauntlet of slot receivers:

Cooper Cupp, twice

Deebo Samuel, twice (on passing downs)

Amon-Ra St. Brown

Tyler Boyd

CeeDee Lamb

Curtis Samuel

Zay Flowers (if he turns out to be as good as people think)