Week 17 Thread: Win + GB Loss + DET loss + SEA loss and we clinch THIS week.

MikeT14

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

We’ve seen him make similar throws. The throw wasn’t even that great. It was on the inside shoulder on an out route. If the coverage was tighter then it’s a pick 6.

That throw was great. It was on the money and with zip.

Heinicke throws a 50/50 ball

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

That throw was great. It was on the money and with zip.

Heinicke throws a 50/50 ball

It looked like the throw vs Jacksonville which was intercepted bc Campbell had tight coverage. Dotson ran a great route & was open so Wentz throwing it inside on an out route didn’t matter.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

It looked like the throw vs Jacksonville which was intercepted bc Campbell had tight coverage. Dotson ran a great route & was open so Wentz throwing it inside on an out route didn’t matter.

I think this is being overcritical, but I don't blame you. With two INTs in the first quarter, every throw he makes should be fine tooth combed.

The throw was good IMO. The catch was great. Good body position by Dotson and awareness.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think this is being overcritical, but I don't blame you. With two INTs in the first quarter, every throw he makes should be fine tooth combed.

The throw was good IMO. The catch was great. Good body position by Dotson and awareness.

The throw was obviously good enough, it was complete. It’s still a concern of mine bc ball placement matters, especially when you’re throwing out routes. Again, if it’s thigh coverage it could’ve been intercepted like week 1 vs Jax.