GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Derrick Henry (EZ Dub Edt. -- Yes I said it)

NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

How is Joseph not on the bench at this point in the season???? He has been a complete disaster the entire season

Don't over react there my friend 😜

Joseph was an ace on special teams for a good chunk of the season. Since playing more corner he has struggled, and some dumb mistakes on ST have reared their head...but don't let those errors overshadow the first 10?-ish games where the dude could have legitimately made a push for a probowl selection as a core special teamer.

I'm getting fed up as well with what I've seen this last month. But he was a big part of the early ST success, and we can't ignore that. A goodmechanic  fixes the problem, not junks the car because it needs a new fan belt.

Edited by Dallas94Ware

2 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

The problem I have with your argument is that SINCE the 40 and 50 point games, this team has looked sloppy!

This score should be at 40 points by now. Instead, they are struggling to execute plays against a bunch of back ups.

The difference between Dallas and teams you have mentioned is that Dallas does not attack. It's as if they are "hoping" they're playcalling and execution work.

Teams lije Philly, KC, BUFF, CINN, they go after teams, the are sharp, they attack with a sense if confidence. 

Dallas almost looks like they are uncertain if the play will work, like they don't trust themselves or the OC.

So if you get a 90 on a test, do you study harder for the next one and accept that you still did well, or hate yourself forever because you didn't get a 100 and then drop out of school?

That's the level of over reaction I'm seeing here.

There is no perfection. Not in professional sports. Even the MVPs in MLB don't even bat a .500 average. The team made some changes and are ending up with a two score win. It was tight to start, but the better team came out ahead. Take away that fluke bobbled snap and that TE bobble for a pick, this is a different game. But mistakes happen. Any coach at any level of the game tells their team what?

Perfection is IMPOSSIBLE. Forget the bad play, forget the loss. Focus on the next play, focus on the next game. They stayed.focused on the task at hand and are going to win by 14 or more points. As they should. Screw the two bad plays. Think of the 40+ other good ones.