Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Derek isn't throwing anyone under the bus. David and Derek are two different people. David has that cocky, I'm richer than you and I know everything as former #1 attitude. He's not as friendly as DC but he is a protective older brother. Idk where this narrative of DC throwing teammates under the bus. Two different people 

David Carr's comments are a reflection of everything Derek is thinking but won't say. He threw JE under the bus, criticized JMD for not giving DC full control at the LOS like we've seen Brady/Manning have, and legitimately thought that they had pull in the front office / roster decisions. Delusional.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

David Carr's comments are a reflection of everything Derek is thinking but won't say. He threw JE under the bus, criticized JMD for not giving DC full control at the LOS like we've seen Brady/Manning have, and legitimately thought that they had pull in the front office / roster decisions. Delusional.

David is more of a prick than Derek. Not the same type of personalities 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

David is more of a prick than Derek. Not the same type of personalities 

We never see anyone else's family members do any of the stuff that we've seen Carr's family do. I'm just glad that bum is out of here, it's crazy how out of touch with reality his family is.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We never see anyone else's family members do any of the stuff that we've seen Carr's family do. I'm just glad that bum is out of here, it's crazy how out of touch with reality his family is.

Lol imagine being this upset over someone you don't even know

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

Lol imagine being this upset over someone you don't even know

Imagine taking the time to point it out. I don't care, I'm just surprised that no one else posted the interview because it was doing the rounds on Raiders social media over the past couple of days.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Imagine taking the time to point it out. I don't care, I'm just surprised that no one else posted the interview because it was doing the rounds on Raiders social media over the past couple of days.

Bro you are still in every thread making it about Carr when he isn't even on the team anymore. Let it go, you will be happier.

Just now, FloydFan said:

Bro you are still in every thread making it about Carr when he isn't even on the team anymore. Let it go, you will be happier.

I posted an interview that I think is still relevant for the team, it's not that deep.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I posted an interview that I think is still relevant for the team, it's not that deep.

Dude I have gone into like three different threads where you are nonstop going on about it. We get it. Now please lets all get back to arguing over Anthony Richardson for the next two months.

Just now, FloydFan said:

Dude I have gone into like three different threads where you are nonstop going on about it. We get it. Now please lets all get back to arguing over Anthony Richardson for the next two months.

Richardson sucks, if we take him it'll be hard for me to root for the team next year.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Richardson sucks, if we take him it'll be hard for me to root for the team next year.

I'm gonna be big sad if we take him as well. I am not very fond of any of the first round QBs other than Stroud.

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

I'm gonna be big sad if we take him as well. I am not very fond of any of the first round QBs other than Stroud.

Same. I'd love Stroud, I'd be happy with Young, but I'd be extremely disappointed with Richardson or Levis. I get that they both have elite physical tools but neither of them is good at playing QB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Obviously David and Derek are close, but David feels defensive over his brother being done dirty. David doesn't have a filter 

It’s a business tho stuff happens. David should know that better than dc. Did Peyton cry over Eli?

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Same. I'd love Stroud, I'd be happy with Young, but I'd be extremely disappointed with Richardson or Levis. I get that they both have elite physical tools but neither of them is good at playing QB.

Yeah I'd be fine with Young, just a little weary of his size. Exactly, I'm not a fan of project QBs like that. Could it work? Sure. Is the probability even remotely decent that it works? No.

32 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Yeah I'd be fine with Young, just a little weary of his size. Exactly, I'm not a fan of project QBs like that. Could it work? Sure. Is the probability even remotely decent that it works? No.

Yeah, I like Young as well but his size isn't ideal and he's not really elite at anything in terms of physical tools. He doesn't have a rocket arm and he has good but not great mobility. I don't really think his size will be a huge issue though, he's a wizard moving around in the pocket to avoid pressure.

Man if we would've lost that Patriots game we would've had the 5th pick and been in a much better spot to land Stroud, smh.