Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

On 3/7/2023 at 11:27 AM, bucksavage1 said:

https://walterfootball.com/freeagentsigninggrades.php

Saints sign QB Derek Carr (4 years, $150 million; $100 million guaranteed): D Grade 

“Wow. The financials of this deal are shocking. It's a ton of money for a mediocre quarterback who cried during a press conference and then abandoned his team when he was benched. 

I can understand why the Saints signed Derek Carr, so I'm not going to fail them for this move. They have a veteran roster, so they're trying their best to stay competitive, which isn't too difficult in such a terrible division. 

However, I disagree with the strategy and believe the Saints would be better served starting over from scratch. Carr is not going to win a Super Bowl with this aging roster, and it's not like he's a young quarterback with upside. He's 32 and is as average as it gets. Carr could get the Saints a divisional win this year, but even if that happens, the Saints will have a quick exit in the playoffs.”

isn't that the site that gives your computer viruses? lol you played yourself with the hate.. I'll be checking for malware now 

8 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

isn't that the site that gives your computer viruses? lol you played yourself with the hate.. I'll be checking for malware now 

There are so many pop ups on that website it's absurd.  WalterFootball is a garbage, clickbait website and his opinions are horrible especially when it comes to Fantasy Football.  

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

This is my final post about DC. I’ve moved on to a new era with of Raider football 

However, some of you guys a Salty. Carr is gone and good riddance. If you want to support him the Saints thread needs more traffic

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Throwing teammates under the bus and thinking they had pull to make roster decisions, lmfao.

Derek isn't throwing anyone under the bus. David and Derek are two different people. David has that cocky, I'm richer than you and I know everything as former #1 attitude. He's not as friendly as DC but he is a protective older brother. Idk where this narrative of DC throwing teammates under the bus. Two different people 

Edited by Humble_Beast

27 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Derek isn't throwing anyone under the bus. David and Derek are two different people. David has that cocky, I'm richer than you and I know everything as former #1 attitude. He's not as friendly as DC but he is a protective older brother. Idk where this narrative of DC throwing teammates under the bus. Two different people 

You think dc ok’d this or David does what he wants. He basically indirectly paraphrasing dc. 

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Throwing teammates under the bus and thinking they had pull to make roster decisions, lmfao.

Seriously, when did David Carr play for the Raiders? Literally obsessed trying to fault, rent free in some peoples heads.