Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

Just now, Whicker said:

Then actually respond instead of just telling me why the logic was bad. I told you to explain it to me like I’m five. I’m actually quite moronic and would appreciate very simplistic explanations on why my logic is BAD. Not just that it is

And no I’m not stupid enough to think the theory was right. I am able to discern information and change my theory based on it. The issue is that the theory came from a place of UNKNOWN information 

I tried to explain it to you multiple times how there was a simplier, more likely, explanation. I'm sorry if I failed to adequately articulate it, but I also felt that you were not open to being convinced regardless of what I said, which was a bit frustrating.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I tried to explain it to you multiple times how there was a simplier, more likely, explanation. I'm sorry if I failed to adequately articulate it, but I also felt that you were not open to being convinced regardless of what I said, which was a bit frustrating.

….. except I told you that your explanation did not make sense given the other group.

Like, I read everything you said. Nothing you said convinces me that my logical process was faulty. Despite being wrong, the process itself was not faulty 

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

….. people do need to refute that stuff. It’s just incredibly easy to do so. Not refuting that stuff correctly is the exact problem 

unfortunately it isn't. they manufacture some sort of fantastical insanity (usually twisting some misinterpreted data to fit their narrative) and declare victory when you cannot disprove their specific claim that never made sense (or had supporting evidence) in the first place.

or trying to convince people who believe in ghosts that they don't exist because "you can't prove they don't exist"

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

….. except I told you that your explanation did not make sense given the other group.

Like, I read everything you said. Nothing you said convinces me that my logical process was faulty. Despite being wrong, the process itself was not faulty 

I was never trying to disprove your theory. I was trying to appeal to your logic with a simpiler more likely explanation.  Although I even did bother offering possible reasons that the few oddities might have existed.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I am not mafia. 

I am absolutely a threat to mafia.

explain this

33 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:
32 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Deadpulse and @TheKillerNacho this might be a rough night for the two of ya.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if you're going to kill me, go for it. i've wasted enough time with this game when I should've been chugging away at CT mafia

Out of my hands now my dude...

Even if I believe town would have an auto vengeance night kill out of the player's control, strange that you were pushing people to vote for you early in the game. 

11 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Slappy

Let's go for it. I can't wait to see how it ends. 

11 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Waving the white flag without a claim?

What's the harm in dying?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Good thing that you jumped off of it at the last second as if you knew he was going to flip town, right?

I tried to get you voted out because i heard gophers plea. But note that not many followed

Edited by Malfatron